Weather Modification

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by lightupbong, Aug 23, 2012.

1. #1 lightupbong, Aug 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2012
    First off, no, this is not a "crazy conspiracy", and does not belong in Pandora's Box.

This is in my opinion the biggest threat to our planet (other than big government) and the food supply. The Government has developed methods of controlling and manipulating the weather. The agendas of course, we can only speculate, however the ability to control the weather is very much the ability to control the food supply, and precipitation cycle.

The phenomenon as "chemtrails" is the spraying of Aluminum and other heavy metals, to reflect sunlight back, and absorbing moisture in the air to effect precipitation patterns. Now, this is going on right above you, and it's easy to determine the difference between a jet contrail and a chemtrail.

Here is a website that lists U.S. patents for the weather modification.

Geoengineering and Chemtrail Related Patents

[​IMG]

Chemtrails form a large grid like pattern, and spread out all over the sky like an artificial cloud.

[​IMG]

Regular jet contrails dissipate very quickly, almost like a banner being dragged behind the plane.

This stuff is raining down and destroying the soil, altering the pH, and making it impossible for crops to grow. Now, the kicker is, Monsanto has developed strains of seeds that are RESISTANT to these effects. Essentially, they can create a monopoly on food, by forcing you to purchase their aluminum and drought resistant seeds. If you control how much food there is or it's availability, you can dramatically influence whats happening in the country, and the political spectrum, as we become dependent on large corporations for our food supply.

They're destroying the organic farmer.

Here is the BRAND NEW full length documentary on the subject.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEfJO0-cTis[/ame]

2. Thanks for keeping weed illegal. Please take off the.foil hat. And welcome.to Pandora's box

3. Ive always been interested in finding out what those damn chemtrails really are.

And pretty scared if finding out if those people are right. I have no clue.

4. Just check out the documentary man, it's incredibly convincing. No tin foil hat stuff going on here.

To the guy above....did you just ignore the patents? You fool....:rolleyes:

5. very interesting stuff I have seen these before always thought they were jet trails or something.

6. I'll definitely check it out when I have the time since I forgot my earphones at home today lol. I'm usually always listening to some sort of documentary or podcast while I work.

7. [quote name='"lightupbong"']

Just check out the documentary man, it's incredibly convincing. No tin foil hat stuff going on here.

To the guy above....did you just ignore the patents? You fool....:rolleyes:[/quote]

K I'm watching the.video now brb

8. Well, thanks for taking the time to watch the video man...much respect.

After it's finished, when you're good and pissed off, check out the sky...see for yourself.

And spread the word! :)

9. :rolleyes:

10. [quote name='"lightupbong"']

Well, thanks for taking the time to watch the video man...much respect.

After it's finished, when you're good and pissed off, check out the sky...see for yourself.

And spread the word! :)[/quote]

OK i watched it. I'm impressed. It really wasn't a conspiracy video.

I found it actually quite fascinating. Ill start a debate later but I'm tired right now. But basically I don't believe this is a bad thing

11. I never really believed in the whole Geo Engineering thing until earlier this week. I was chilling outside on my deck when I realized there were a couple cross hatched lines in the sky like the first picture in the OP. I'm gonna check out the documentary you posted, thanks :)

12. We are havin flash floods here ironically

I was enjoying the rain while watching that doc on my phone

13. Thanks to everybody who checked it out. This is a legitimate topic. It's depressing how closed minded people are.

I'm not a fool, and all i'm trying to do is help. Those of you who contest the idea of geo-engineering, please just watch the documentary. Like I said, all I want to do is get the word out, because this is ruining our environment, and putting incredible power into the hands of a few elite.

14. Dude this is not pandora's box. The Chinese Government is confirmed by the MSM as having weather control technology they used it during the olympics, I'm not sure how effective it is, but they used it to create rain in order to clear some of the pollution during the olympics. I'm sure the Military Industrial Complex has created similiar methods.

Here is an old article (2009) in popular science about it but seriously its not a conspiracy.

China's Weather Manipulation Brings Crippling Snowstorm to Beijing | Popular Science

They could legitimately be trying to cause greater rainfall to help crops but knowing the gov there is also a sinister use for such technology.

15. There is definitely weather modification tech out there. Like James said above, the Chinese definitely used it and it's public knowledge.

I don't know if weather modification is a bad thing because I'm COMPLETELY ignorant on the science or implications of it, but if the federal government really is doing it secretly, it can't be good.

I don't know if the government is actually doing anything...chemtrails have been pretty thoroughly debunked in the past.

I haven't seen this new documentary...I'll take a look and see what I can learn.

Honestly though, if yurigadaisukida said it's worth watching, I'll definitely keep an open mind.

16. [quote name='"James2912"']

Dude this is not pandora's box. The Chinese Government is confirmed by the MSM as having weather control technology they used it during the olympics, I'm not sure how effective it is, but they used it to create rain in order to clear some of the pollution during the olympics. I'm sure the Military Industrial Complex has created similiar methods.

Here is an old article (2009) in popular science about it but seriously its not a conspiracy.

China's Weather Manipulation Brings Crippling Snowstorm to Beijing | Popular Science

They could legitimately be trying to cause greater rainfall to help crops but knowing the gov there is also a sinister use for such technology.[/quote]

Little late there buddy already watched.video and swicjed sides

17. I love how government conspiracies to intentionally modify weather patterns are perfectly plausible, yet at the same time the idea of anthropogenic global warming is complete hogwash. :rolleyes:

18. If this is to be true, why is humanity so fucked up? These "elites" /the ppl doing this have seriously gone off the deep end.

19. #20 Brenjin, Aug 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2012

Your talking about two separate theories.

Just because some people believe both doesn't mean most people who believe this also don't believe in climate change.