Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weakness

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mogwai, Jun 3, 2011.

1. Occasionally when I smoke, I get a slight sensation of weakness. It's pretty mild though, just strong enough for me to know that I'm not just really high and imagining it. It also passes after a little while.

Any idea what may be causing this. It used to never happen. I know weed can lower your blood sugar (so I hear?) but I don't have any known problems with me that would affect my blood sugar, so I wouldn't think that it lowering my sugar would really matter much

edit-
    This just happens when I'm high

2. I don't know, man! I only play a doctor on TV!

3. #3 S0UR, Jun 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lmao!

4. Hm.. I guess most of you haven't gotten this then? That sorta sucks in a way >.>', because now I wonder if there's another cause

5. I don't know about blood sugar but what I did read about my new hobby :p is that it raises the heart rate and lowers blood pressure. The lowered blood pressure may contribute to your weakness.