Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weakening potentcy

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by moonfruit, Oct 12, 2009.

1. Okay, so my first time toking invovled some grape haze, it was dank shit, but unfortunately too strong for me. I did the noob mistake of hitting it too much that it make me all paranoid and really scared, as a result I had a massive panic attack, and just tripped out. But I still liked it, after it peaked, when the high went down.
    I felt really burned out the day after too, and still slightly paranoid. When it was fresh, it blew fucking hard, but when it was coming down it was pleasant.

Now I have a chance to get some grape purple kush, but was wondering how I avoid that again. I wanted to make it less potent, I was thinking of using a filler to avoid taking it too much, only using a little bit of kush on a water pipe. That was I can just take one moderate hit without fucking myself over.

Any help would be appreciated thanks!

2. Just smoke less weed and take smaller hits, it's not rocket science bro :smoking:

3. Guess that's what I am going to do. I think it was the combination of actually knowing how to inhale and taking large hits that effed me up. Because man, I tripping balls and freaking out so badly.
    Oh well, lesson learned, I guess.

4. Smoke less bud,
    its not that complicated..