Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Weak weed or something else

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by stoner_goblin, Jul 22, 2011.

1. I got a new bag a few weeks ago. Either it is the weakest weed or it is oregono, if that is possible. It takes 5-6 hits to get high, and I only really feel high for about 20 minutes. I have never had anything so weak before. What happened? Can someone get high from smoking oregono?

2. #2 Skunko, Jul 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2011

[​IMG]

3. Just bad bud. That and a couple of weeks is a long time in a baggie. It probably was very dry. Here's a clue Oregano looks nothing like a bud.

4. its called mids

5. What's "mids?"

6. mids= mid potency strain.

post a pic

7. Mids? If it took him 5 or 6 hits and only lasted 20 minutes that's gotta be some bad regs. Because I have had regs that are stronger than what you are describing most certainly.

8. Shhhhhwagtastic

9. Lol dude its just mids, but btw if you cant tell the difference between weed and oregano you prolly shouldnt post in the seasoned tokers forum

10. what you have sir is something black folk like to call reggie. white people dont call it anything cuz we smoke dank.

im not a racist.

11. I second that

12. I think you just have non-seasoned tokers itus.

13. [​IMG]

14. Is your name Chris Gebert? Sounds like you got the snicklefritz......Brah.

15. #15 mhuuut17, Jul 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    This. True as fuck, bruh.

16. [​IMG]

17. ^^epic picture!