Weak stems

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Marylandtoker, Apr 28, 2007.

1. I currently have 5 plants in peat moss pots growing out in the sun on my deck and the stems seem to be weak and some of the plants seem to lean over any suggestions? I turned them so they will grow towards the sun against the lean. Thanks :smoke:

2. put a fan on them, and the stems should toughen up

3. how old are the plants?

4. About 1 1/2 weeks maybe.

5. it is it a little purple on the stem it coulde be that its rotting

6. I'd gently put something around them so they sorta stand straight up and keep them like that then when they get bigger in a few weeks start to jiggle the stems back and forth.. they should get huge!

7. i'd bury their stem as much as you can in soil & put a fan on them. Any part of their stem that is below ground will sprout roots and a fan will toughen them up.

8. I have them planted in woods I cant get a fan there and the stems are getting better.

9. since they are already in the woods, i'd say just bury their stem more in soil. Or lightly tie them to some kind of pole, like the ones used for tomatoe planting, i suppose that could work.

But you said they are getting better so...you could just let nature take its course.