Weak men cant... Find them fuck em and forget them..why?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by chicken, Nov 30, 2010.

1. I SEE SO MANY BLADES IN HERE BITCHING BECAUSE THEY CANT FIND '' THE RIGHT ONE''

the right one aint going to be '' found'' it just happens,, im 41 and speak from experience...

those of you that are looking for LOVE,,, need to quit LOOKING

love will find you,,,,

in the meantime,, just get laid,, enjoy it,,,,and if you forget or loose the girls #'''OH WELL...

be gratefull you got the PooTY....

they say chicks have a lot of drama,, i say some of you guy's are full of drama,,,,

GRAB YOUR NUTS AND BE COMFORTABLE YOUR A MAN AND GO ON WITH LIFE,,,, if the chick digs you trust me,,,she'll be back for more,,,,:cool:

and by hounding a female ,, yeah it makes her feel special,,,,

but it makes you look pathetic,,,,:cool:

2. I'm with you Chicken Biggle (as opposed to Chicken Little)...

A watched pot never boils...same theory here.

Not to mention, love is overrated.

3. i wouldnt go so far as to say it's over-rated....

love is a great thing,,, but it cant be a one-way street......

im told I LOVE YOU a lot,,,, i dont reply back ,,,,

because thats just me,,,,love is to be felt. in my eyes,,, not something that needs verbal confirming every day,,,,

you chicks need to HEAR it for some reason,,,:cool:

4. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVk6VYCK4_c]YouTube - Wiz Khalifa - Mezmorized ( HD ) ( + Lyrics )[/ame]

c:

5. Being "in love" is over-rated. True love is about long term commitment and responsibility. It is about still loving someone even though you want to choke them or slap them or run them over with your car. :D I've been in a relationship for over 7 years now, the key is learning that when someone says to shut the fuck up, they usually mean it. :smoke:

6. I give this thread the Precedental Seal of Approval, for settin precedents.

I can't imagine bending over backwards just to please some girl that would fuck some other guy while drunk at a party and not remember. But then again thats just how it is in my area, hopefully there are still some girls with self-respect in Europe, especially Lithuania

7. Love is considered by the lenght of your dick if you're a male, and as you may know, I'm quite loved. :cool:

8. Fixed.

9. Ok, so not being big on NSA sex makes you weak now.

Well then I'm weak and proud to be it. Some of us are not in it for the sex. Now I'm not saying that I'm always out looking for "the one" but there is far more to a relationship than just getting your dick wet. I've plenty of avenues that I could go for if I just wanted to fuck. The problem is that for some people casual sex is exactly the same as being at home with your hand except that your hand doesn't make you feel awkward.

10. They must have parental issues or something like that.

11. Just because hes black you think hes trying to be a gangster. I didn't hear him talking about any violence, just chillin, fucking and smoking weed.

12. i truly didnt mean anything racial by that statement,,,but he's far from being a ICE-CUBE,,OR TUPAC,,,E.T.C.

why do some blades throw race in EVERY TOPIC IT'S GETTING REAL OLD, REAL FAST...

maybe i should have said he looks a little nerdy compared to other rappers,,????:rolleyes:

13. that's exactly the point my doood

14. Chicken I agree with your first post. The rest of this thing is givin me deja vu, ya smell me? haha.

15. yeah like not only 2 hours ago deja vu.....

just shows me that you and me see things others dont,

we are truly enlightned,:cool:

16. All hail the exaulted ones:metal:

17. Ahhh, the three F's.

Something us guys should really live by.

18. Take that back.

19. Well its sure not his lyrical ability or rhyme schemes gettin him laid, possibly having money?