We Should Do This Grasscity

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by NickaWittaBic, Aug 26, 2013.

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7hlIuPN4Vc&feature=youtube_gdata_player
    (Don't know how to post video here on my phone)

In the video, students plant cannabis randomly to bring public attention to their cause. They planted 1000's and we should too! Just be careful out there.

2. Me and my brother used to talk about doing this in our area just for a little bit of fun. Pretty interesting to see it in effect.

3. I live in Colorado, everyone here is stoned so i don't need to do this. :)

4. Interesting idea. The problem is MJ is a very demanding plant to grow...for a weed. Assuming all conditions are just right, many may grow but in most cases it needs help like watering, proper soil Ph, ect.

5. Great idea. Going to start saving seeds and doing this.

6. Growing ditch weed is easy.

My thing is I hope this is a non med state. Pollen from a male plant can travel up 5 mi in the wind. So unless you plan on pulling all the males or pissing off all the local growers I would advice you not i do this.
    Also this would really not accomplish anything.

7. Damn!!! I didn't even think of that. Imagine the suprize when a seasons worth of hard work ended up with all the plants seeding.... and with some putrid ditch weed...LOL (OK, not funny)

8. Yep. It gets brought up 4-5x a year in the outdoor thread. Gets shot down fast.

9. LOL, I bet. like...Shut the fuck up!!!! dont give any azzholes any ideas.

10. #10 Sgtstadanko707, Aug 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2013
    No one would really do it in a med state. We know wild mj plants would not do anything to help the cause.

It always seems to be the southern people that see with weed and think hay. I bet no one has thought of this before.

11. I was thinking about the problems a male would present. Maybe if I grow indoors, I could sabotage all this Appalachian weed and be the only one around with anything seedless. On second thought, I don't want to be a cannabis kingpin of some sort. People are already irresponsible around here with their crop anyway. I know someone who's weed had seeds way up in a mountain miles from anyone last year.

12. Plant clones

Problem solved

13. Sure. Walking around town with a handful of clones.

Good one.

14. Night time derp.

15. This has been done in America. It was done in Texas. I forget the project name but if someone remembers, help me out.

16. Doing this in a "legalized" state would be pointless. This is such a great idea though. It would certainly hit the media and taking into account the direction legalization is going, it could only expedite the legalization process.

Imagine if this happened in a lot of states. Reefer madness yo.

Avoiding the cameras as to not to get caught is the hard part.