Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

We should all have a sesh together.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SimplyBaked, Nov 20, 2013.

1. Everyone here bring your best pieces, all your weed, and munchies. Greatest fucking sesh ever hahah

2. bring them where?

3. It's be cool if it was legal to have a webcam like chat room for members meeting a certain criteria (to weed out trolls and minors) where we could chill and smoke out on camera and just shoot the shit, show off pieces and everyone's stash. Virtual weed bar ftw

4. That'd be so sick. Could prob be done for "medical" patients. And lol "weed out" tehehehehe.

5. Let's all have a seen right here on this thread! I'm blazing as I type this.

Sent from my A70X using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. @[member="Yoda"] should create him and the moderators a chat room here, in teh grasscity forum...but problem is managing it. Were ALOT of stoners lol, managing all the cams or the shit idk would be alot of work honestly...mods would be more on the chatroom to watch the shit going on then watching the forums.. ?

7. My god.. Web cam blaze sesh... Fuck yeah.

8. Is this a potential rob attempt?

9. go on omegle and type in weed. you'll find tons of people blazing