We should all be spreading good vibes - its time we did this for everyone

Discussion in 'General' started by engadine, Jun 28, 2012.

1. #1 engadine, Jun 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2012
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdB-8eLEW8g[/ame]
    - listen to this man, he is good for your soul even if he did beat up his wife, he was only human and I can forgive him for that.

Have you ever held onto a grudge for years? Felt distance between you and someone you just met or treated the pretty girl with more joy? Have you ever had a dislike for a certain group of peolpe because of how they look or act? How many of you say things you don't mean when your angry? Or disagree just because you don't like admitting your wrong? Or cut your nose off despite your face on the "principle"

This is your ego and you should consider it your enemy - ego is what has ruined our world. Ego created differences where there isn't any. Ego enforces years of bad vibes that stop people getting along with their friends, family and people they don't know because they can't let go.

Good and bad vibes you laugh?

People much smarter than be have been saying it for thousands of years - but people chose not to listen because they were scared off with religion or their own pain. "It's too hard to forgive" just means you haven't fully faced your own demons - even forcing yourself to forgive does a world of good. Every interaction has two sides and I think we all started forgetting about the other side.

It's a simple ass concept but not many people seem to be feeling it these days in a world that has people hating each other lines drawn in sand, race, political beliefs etc. I ask you guys to transcend this primitive way of "us vs them" thought that only alienates you and limits your own perception of the universe. Pretend you are bob marley and truly believe his teachings or something if it makes it easier - sometimes people find it very difficult to just drop aggression.

Stop seeing yourself as anything other than equal to everyone else - at the end of the day it is YOU who chooses to PERCEIVE these supposed differences. Once you realise that all vibes - good and bad, are created and managed by YOU and then try filter out the bad, you start getting places.

I overcame years of repressed psychological anger thanks to this approach to life. I began forgiving people for fucking with me rather than having a go at them, transcending their primitive behaviour. I genuinely feel like every time you feel like getting angry, rather than taking it out on the first person you see - face your anger and ask yourself why. A lot of anger is just repressed sadness and while it will be scary at first, you will be better for facing whatever is holding you back in life.

Guys if anyone reads this, I ask you to just look out for the signs in your own life that are telling you to change because I promise you they are there. Start listening to your vibes when your high - weed brings you closer to that spiritual presence if you let it. See those songs, tv shows or radio shows you listen to everyday? Listen closer and stop filtering out the world right before your eyes.

Free your mind of prejudice and you will be better for it - when you genuinely believe everyone you meet can be your friend to connect with, you are onto a much better and clearer mentality. Once you recognise that promoting good vibes... promotes good vibes you see the difference it makes. Last night I went out and just spread vibes while drunk, I wasn't preaching - I was just being friendly. I feel like I made everyone I met that night happier, towards the end I was just coming up to strangers and making them dance so stupidly that they stopped feeling self conscious and let their hair down!

Go forth and spread good vibes, start with your own life first and then move forward.

If you want to know more, look at these links.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swiw9eR9GJ8]Social Conditioning - How To Get Out Of The Matrix- YouTube[/ame]
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8GrUeE0eHs]Meditation for Beginner 1 (True relaxation) - YouTube[/ame]
    http://forum.grasscity.com/real-life-stories/1067387-i-finally-understand-grasscity-vibes.html
    http://forum.grasscity.com/philosophy/1062207-smoking-weed-everyday-crutch-totally-healthy.html

2. This isn't for me.

3. Why would anyone chose to not get along with people...

4. Because people suck.

5. Yeah personally you've given me a pretty bad impression - you basically attacked me and implied I was being a shitty person because I made a realistic observation about something in order to illustrate to a person that they were solely thinking about themselves.

If I can't tell a person that I think they're wrong, or that maybe they're not thinking about things from other peoples perspective without being called on that myself for being "mean" and giving "bad vibes" by you, then I won't have anything to do with you - you're closed minded, and you like to point the finger of judgment at people while telling them the reasons they shouldn't.

Not everybody likes everybody...and sometimes letting bullshit go without saying something about it, is further enabling more bullshit.

Sorry, but I don't really buy in on your hippy schtick...their minds are more open than yours.

That is all.

6. Everything you posted is unnecessary. I'm not an unreasonable person and I'm fine with how I am.

7. #7 engadine, Jun 28, 2012
    Dude... The truth is right before your eyes, you know it yourself. There's a bigger picture here guys, we are just choosing not to be a part of it.

I honestly feel like I'm not being allowed to call people out on their own hostility towards others and just get given aggro in response. I don't stand here thinking I am any better than you, If anything I'm trying to reach out to this community and start spreading vibes because no one else is these days it seems! Look at how things have gone. Forgiveness draws a line under the event - swallowing your tongue makes it worse and there is a big difference guys. :)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKJIEfk5-NE[/ame]
    - this song just came on while writing this, I won't be told that 1 love is wrong when I keep being encouraged with these "coincidences".

8. Just for the record, I tried this hippie lifestyle shit before, you become too trusting, and people will walk all over you. I was the nicest motherfucker out there, and then I got robbed.

In our day in age, this peace shit ain't cute.

9. You stink of pretense, work on washing that out of your clothes.

10. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4p8qxGbpOk"]All You Need[/ame]

Peace and Love

:smoke:

ADG

11. Theres already a good vibes thread...
    But good vibes anyway :;)

12. this is a great post, thanks for it :)

13. i know exactly what you mean, but how about trusting people with atleast a few chances?

14. "Respect is not given, it is earned."

Same thing goes for trust, I don't just trust someone because they seem reliable.

15. #15 engadine, Jun 28, 2012
    Man who said anything about peace? This is about listening to the good vibes and standing up for what is right. I'm not going to just let people walk all over me, I'm taking on every dickhead in the world the way I see it. We can't keep letting our egos ruin society.

Who do you think you are? You attack me for attacking you because you were attacking someone else, your like a child and you've already got a grudge against me. You are the one being hostile here man, what's up with that. Go on, try and RATIONALISE why you insulted that depressed 18 year old who was opening up on the internet. At the end of the day every interaction has 2 sides to it and you feel a hell of a lot better for rising above your ego and joining the ranks of sharing the good vibes around. It's not all about YOU you know.

Try find anyone who hasn't had their fair of bullshit guys, rather than fueling it with more aggression why don't you just deal with it and relate to others because of their shit. Just try meditation a few times with an open mind, you might learn something about yourself. This is spiritually good stuff guys - not religious or pretentious. I don't see why you expect me to just "deal" with being thrown abuse by staying silent - where is the honour or integrity in that? Just look inwards for why your being harsh on the internet.

This is meant to be grasscity guys, feel the vibes or just enjoy a life of self created misery through these negative perceptions of life. It's like a dirty glass of water and once you let the water settle, all the dirt sinks to the bottom and you see clearly. At least what I've been through I look back on as something positive, rather than clinging to this pain and distrust.

16. Holy backfire thread lol

I agree on the part how nowadays people argue extremely one sided not even taking the others opinion into account.

I'll almost always apologize and drop a fight rather than escalate cause I hate conflict.

17. Agreed. There are two sides to every story. You always gotta remember that and put yourself in other peoples shoes and see it the way they do also.

18. #18 engadine, Jun 28, 2012
    I know where I went wrong with this thread - I went in too heavy and that was silly.

Your mind is like a glass of water and every negative perception is mud that makes the water cloudier and harder to see through, when you choose to react negatively to people that is you shaking up your glass of water and losing your clarity. It makes the water even more bitter than it already is and when you give up, acknowledge you cannot explain the universe and just start letting go... the dirt settles you see the dirt for what it is. There is a much bigger picture here that needs recognised.

If people started to just accepting they can be wrong more often people would be better off - your going to laugh in a few years when you realise how primitive this self-destructive ego defense can be on a personal and universal level I am. If things get much worse in the world, nukes are going to be dropped and I can't believe we didn't learn after the Holocaust and Hiroshima that this sort of behaviour is dumb as fuck.

I get so angry thinking about how this world has turned out, it's not what anyone really wanted but now we feel stuck with it and so we've became dosile and uninterested in doing anything about it. I'm just going to stand up for what I believe in, because at the end of the day how can anyone ever try and defend bad vibes? If more people stood up for this, then we would all get further.

#onelove

19. "Do not beg for it, earn it. And it shall be granted to you."

20. ^ This. Though I think being respectful to others and actually respecting someone as an individual are different. There's no reason to be a dick just because you don't really know someone.

It IS possible to stand up for what you believe in without being an asshole. People just let themselves get too heated when they talk with other's about things they disagree with.