We need YOUR votes

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by blahweed, Jan 5, 2011.

1. VOTE HERE

38degrees works. We have hundreds of thousands of members and can send out millions of e-mails and letters, and call our MP's. We collect massive amounts of money to buy full page adverts in the most popular newspapers in the country. We can actually make a difference if enough of us work together. If enough people vote on this poll the issue will be taken up by the organization. Once that happens we won't rest until all hope is lost :p

Please give all the votes you can. If the issue is taken up I'll keep everyone on the site updated and try to drum up some donations and attention.

"Apathy is the noose by which political movements hang themselves."

Let's give it a go :hello::hello::hello:

2. I voted, how does the movement look in britain anyway? I'm rather curious :)

3. Well we've just had the Shadow Defence Secretary (former defense secretary) call for the legalization of all drugs in the UK not just cannabis. And according to news reports (if they can be trusted...) a majority of MP's agree with him, they're just scared to come out and announce it. So it seems as if it's on the up. Hopefully cannabis will be reclassified to class c within a few months at least which would make it something that could be dealt with at the roadside a set number of times and decrease the prison sentences etc. So we might be seeing the hints of legalization or at least decriminalization within a few years.

But I'm not getting my hopes up too high (get it! :D), yet...

Thanks to everyone who voted. Much appreciated! :hello:

4. Shameless bump.

5. Voted.

The amount of activism for the reclassification of drugs is way to small here in the UK.

Hopefully this will change that

6. Thanks guys. The more the better :)

7. It doesn´t matter, we need a lot more people in the UK to make this real.

8. Indeed, any more for anymore?

9. Glad some people are taking an interest in this! The UK needs change people! :D

oh..i voted :smoke:

10. Sweet!

Does anyone know of any activism in the UK?

11. i voted my 3 votes
    [​IMG]

12. same, its going to a worthy cause. :hello:

13. Thanks guys. Every little helps. If you're on any other forums ask them to vote as well. Link as many people as possible to that poll. No matter what country they're in they can still vote. Facebook, twitter, myspace (lol), use whatever you can.