We need a solution

Discussion in 'Politics' started by crackrockstdy89, Mar 24, 2010.

1. Regardless of all the arguing and debating in these threads, i think that we can all agree on one thing. Our world is in a state of chaos, and it's high time for a change of pace. If you don't agree with this, you are either in denial of this fact, or you maybe don't fully understand how much shit we're treading through. I didn't mean to say that like I know more than anyone (I'm just stating what i DO know, and i'm always open to learn more). First off, our world is being raped monetarily. We let a central banking system (the Federal Reserve) dictate the pace of our nation's money supply, and many other nations as well (through the IMF and World Bank). Here's where out biggest problem lays:
    1. The Gov't asks the Fed for a loan to expand the money supply.
    2. The Fed complies and exchanges let's say 1,000 dollars for 1,000 Gov't Bonds. Simply an exchange of pieces of paper, with no real gold backing. Their is then a set interest on the amount of money "loaned" to the Gov't, meaning money is simply created out of debt.
    3. When this bank is then put into a bank (Chase, Key, whatever) the 1/10th reserve ratio is implicated. This means of that 1,000 dollars, 1/10th of it is put into reserves for new loans. So, 100 dollars can be used for new loans, but MAGICALLY it is added on top of the original 1,000 dollars, not taken from it. So, 1,000 dollars becomes 1,100 dollars instantly, further adding to our debt. When this "new money" is loaned out to people and put into other banks, etc, the cycle continues, making thousands (or more, depending on the original loan) of dollars of new money, backed by nothing, with interest added ontop of it.
    4. This has been done for hundreds of years, it's called the Rothschild Formula, and it has origins back to the Bank of England, back to ancient Rome and beyond.
    5. So, money is simply made out of thin air and is topped off with interest. This means no matter what, you will ALWAYS owe something to someone. No point trying to get ahead in life, money is simply debt. IF THERE WAS NO NATIONAL DEBT, THERE WOULD BE NO MONEY SUPPLY BOTTOM LINE.
    6. ONTOP of this, when more money is pumped into the national supply, the buying power of the dollar begins to decrease. This is where the hidden inflation tax hits us, and makes it seem harder each day to buy bare necessitates.
    7. Through the IMF and World Bank (who work through the Fed Reserve) the exchange rate between countries is then set. If loans are made out to them, they fall into the same loan/debt/loan/debt cycle that happens to us.

I could go on forever and even get into the use of economic hit-men to manipulate other countries, and the whole theory of Fabian rulers running the banks, but it would take all day. The fact is that we have a flawed money system, that not only affects us directly but slowly cripples other countries. If a country defaults on a loan, sometimes the Fed will send a negotiator in and say "Oh, let us set up a few military bases and we'll decrease what you owe" Just a perfect ploy through the use of currency to spread our Imperialism.
    Not to mention the eradication of rights going on in our own country.
    BOTTOM LINE: We need a change, things are getting worse by the moment. Do what you can, spread the word, read up on banking monopolies and hidden agendas, go to your next local End The Fed Rally.
    Our world is at a cross-road, and it's time to pick a path of either total domination and manipulation of human rights, or a new change of pace...

Shit my fingers are out of breath from all that

2. It's a shame, but IMO, that's just how our species operates in a civilized setting, the upper minority fucks over the majority. we are flawed creatures and theres no stopping that.

3. get what you can to support you can your family now.

there is no telling where this country will be in the next 2 years.

Better to be sitting on top of what id call insurance than to be sitting in the ruins of america with empty arms, eh?

as a whole we cant really do much accept stand up against bullshit bills, spread knowledge, and prepare for the worst. regardless of what we complain about, things still go according to plan in washington.

4. Holy block of text batman.

The only line I managed to see before my eyes exploded was something about the Romans having fractional-reserve banking...which is simply untrue. FRB emerged around about 3 centuries ago.

5. Yeah that was my fault. I jumbled a bunch of ideas together. I sort of meant, that Rome fell apart (sort of we are now) mostly because of economic manipulation and troubles among other things. And yes you're right, FRB was first noted in the 1800's in England, with the act of gold-clipping and everything.
    And to the poster above who said "as a whole" we can't do much, that makes no sense. The only way that I can see change to the madness is IF we come together as a whole, instead of this constant competitive world we live in

6. Everyone always wanting a bigger piece of the pie. When government wants a bigger piece we realley get fucked over.

7. Guns and cocaine.