We May All Be Slaves to the Government Soon!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by moose420, Jul 27, 2010.

1. I don't know if anyone has posted this yet, i looked and didn't see anything about it but i just discovered this article and it seriously scares me and i'm wondering if anyone knows this is for real or if this is a fabricated story???..... Its a slavery bill that would require 2 years of service from anyone ages 18-42 thats a U.S. citizen :eek:....this is getting scary!!!

Slavery bill H.R. 5741 is now in debate

Edit: OMG this really is for real just found this.... http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h5741/show

2. I'm curious as to why these retards don't read the Constitution before proposing laws... is it really that insignificant to them?

3. Wage slavery is enough, thank you.

4. Unfortunately yea it really seems like its that insignificant to them...it really is starting to get scary now, when i first read it i was like no way this has to be fake but sure enough its legit, they really are going to be debating whether to turn u.s. citizens into slaves for 2 years....Canada is sounding very nice if this thing goes through.

5. I wouldn't worry about this passing...

6. they have been wiping their asses with it for generations....why stop now?

7. Yea i'm not really worried about it cause i can't see it passing and if it does i'm out of here lol...but the fact they're even going to be debating it is insane.

8. haha i know right dude. id love for them to force me to join the armed services too. id take all my training and go on a personal vendetta to end the lives of whoever put me there.

9. This doesn't surprise me one bit.

It won't pass at all though. There are too many people that will fight against that in every way they can.

10. You guys realize that European countries have this type of mandatory service in the military or social work field right?

11. Thats because they're small countries and don't have 300 million people, so to have legitimate armed forces they have to require military service...our country has no shortage of people volunteering to join the armed forces so theres no need for a bill like this, its crazy and against the constitution.

I mean if we ended up in a World War and they implented the draft and i got drafted i wouldn't bitch but if your going to force me into 2 years of service to the government for no fucking reason i ain't doing it.

12. And the masses wonder, "Why is it that the liberals try so hard to take away everyone's guns?"

Oh yeah.

Fortunatly they will probably also include federal required drug tests before service, so I'll be good even if it does pass.

13. In which case they will probably lock you up or hit you in the wallet, hard. This shit is getting out of hand. Who introduced this garbage? They should be tossed into prison for two years...not some cushy shit either, throw em in a federal pen and make sure he's rooming with the biggest, angriest SOB in there. Let em see how they like being a slave to Bubba's dick.

14. #14 GreyMatterTripp, Jul 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2010
    Under REX, the president could declare a state of emergency, empowering the head of FEMA to take control of the internal infrastructure of the United States and suspend the Constitution. The president could invoke executive orders 11000 through 11004 which would:
    1) Draft all citizens into work forces under government supervision;
    2) Empower the postmaster to register all men, women and children;
    3) Seize all airports and aircraft;
    4) Seize all housing and establish forced relocation of citizens.
    http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/fema_executive_orders.htm
    http://www.sweetliberty.org/issues/eo/femalist.htm
    This shit is already in existence. No need for it to be passed. :wave:

15. #15 GreyMatterTripp, Jul 27, 2010
    If I remember correctly it doesn't matter what europe does, we are supposed to be a SEPARATE nation with laws that reflect OUR values of individual liberty. Thank you very much. :p :smoking:

It is the very nature of the problem that we need to cast off the shackles of european imperialism by dissolving the fraudulent central banking systems of the world (centered in europe), not more fully embrace that tyrannical style of rule and subject the people of this country to it.

16. I didn't know about those executive orders... your source was prepared to debunk their threats, but the language is vague and (s)he readily trusts the judgment and principles of the Secretary of Labor.

Not me!

17. #17 GreyMatterTripp, Jul 27, 2010
    It's just a source. I just picked one that outlined the executive orders. I've changed the source to more clearly reflect the point being made.

This has been in existence for some time, That is my main point.

18. Wow, shocked there!!!

19. Have more faith in the PEOPLE of this country.
    Screw whatever the government has up their sleeves, the PEOPLE would never stand for this...

There is no way this will pass, unless they want a revolution on their hands.

20. Oh i have faith in the people, but i don't have faith in our politicians to make the right decision on something like this which is why its scary to me that its even up for debate.

But hey a revolt against the government could be quite fun if (a big if obviously) this passed haha.