We got any MICHIGAN growers over here?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by capitolp, Aug 2, 2019.

1. Wish I could move these 8 inside but dont have the room, even the 4 smaller clones I put out have gotten about 3ft tall and are in full flower now, just hope the rain and cold really start to hold off over the next 7 weeks or so. Last crop finished in 56 days in flower so I'm sure this should be done before any frost or snow start up. Though last Sept the opening day of bird season was around 70+ for that few weeks into Oct. Though the rain and cold caused alot of rot in the crop done last year. Not a total loss though due to it getting pollinated, ended up with thousands of seeds of a really good NL hybrid.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Figure there is only 2 of us that kept the strain going, and it's a kick ass dense high quality bud. Both the NL and the other strain that seeded it are perfect for my grow season, lots of colors and the aroma was fantastic from this shit, and now the 2nd crop of it already has my yard smelling like a fruit farm.

• Like Like x 1
  3. 20190603_162147.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Looks great!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  5. I always thought Michiganers were anti-Cannabis and stayed away from the temptations that Cannabis has and leads to?

Stay off The Pot folks. Cannabis is a Gateway Drug.

E1B8010D-C3BD-4D12-BAB6-1D89BEEA9273.jpeg 065D371A-7872-4C2F-802B-622A72B320EB.jpeg

J

6. Hahahahahaha jerry you're great mang, to be truthful we love our ganja here(in all forms) IMG_20190816_151209_290.jpg IMAG1833.jpg IMAG1869.jpg IMG_20190830_100318_268.jpg IMAG1865.jpg IMAG1859.jpg IMAG1860.jpg IMAG1854.jpg

JuJu's legal apartment grow

JuJu's legal apartment grow

• Like Like x 2
  7. Half of my plants are stacking nice little bundles of pistils all over them now, but half are not..

All but 1 showed me a few white pistils earlier but they have gone orange and now their are like no pistils on them anywhere..
    Only 1 plant remaining I'm not sure is female but it isn't showing anything..

Is their a way they could have revegged after preflower or something?
    Most of the ones still not flowering have had no training at all, and no transplants, so I don't think they were stressed in any way.. All in the ground the whole time too so can't be rootbound.. Look beautiful green other than some grasshopper damage..

I can tell it's getting cooler out these days so I'm getting nervous they are going to go too late to finish..

8. I think your okay! Like I said if it’s a wet cold fall you may have to cover them at night toward the end of the season. I’d just be patient!

9. [​IMG] just quick question does this plant look ok? And how much bud do you think will come from it...5 foot tall and about 3 foot wide

10. Looks okay to me. Can’t be sure on the yield. Depends on how long you’ve been growing what strain etc. I’d def count on a few oz tho

11. [​IMG]. She’s turning into a monster I’m pretty sure she’ll yield decent at least a qaurterpound min

• Like Like x 1
  12. Beautiful!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Dang, September 20th and still hot as fuck in my house :( hoping this weather starts cooling off soon

P

14. It’s Michigan. It will probably snow tomorrow. Lol

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Michigan has a long history of agricultural production, and it is no surprise that the state is now home to thriving cannabis industry. BaM Body and Mind Dispensary is one of Michigan's leading providers of high-quality cannabis products.