We got any MICHIGAN growers over here?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by capitolp, Aug 2, 2019.

1. What up GC fam, if you're here hopefully you're from the mitten. Drop your city/area and share some pics, how you like to grow, clubs, genetics, legislation, or anything else weed/growing/MI related.

I'll start by saying I'm from SE Michigan, and I'm wondering if anyone knows of good MI breeders/where you guys get genetics?

P

• Like Like x 3
  2. SW MI here, pic is Bodhi seeds starflight guava! Best MI breeders are Ice River Genetics found at greatlakesgenetics .com and The Leafdoctor whom you can get from wolverine seedbank on IG both seedbanks are MI bassed too if you want MI based autos Puff Puff Pass is supposed to be amazing.... Glove Love bro!!!!!! IMAG1779.jpg

JuJu's legal apartment grow

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Muskegon area. I order from attitude seed bank. Favorite breeders so far are world of seeds. DNA genetics and Barney's farm are great too. IMG_20190801_125727.jpg
    Cheers!

• Like Like x 2
  4. Hell yeah glove love bro!! I love what you're doing with your apartment grow dude, visited your thread a couple times and love what I see. I'm most definitely gonna check out the breeders you mentioned I wanna pop some MI genetics.....what's your fav strains from Ice River and Leaf Doctor? I've been meaning to get a fruity sativa leaving hybrid in the mix....

P

5. Dang dude. I've probably driven down that street hundreds of times when I'm in A2. And never knew there was a seedbank there!! Thanks for the heads up I'm totally going there this weekend if I feel up for the drive.

P

• Like Like x 1
  6. Awesome to see an outdoor MI grower! I've heard of World of Seeds, are they from around here? What's your fav strain of theirs? Beautiful plants btw bro!!

P

7. I've been meaning to try a Kindsoil grow, if you haven't heard of them, they make supersoil and they're based out of Michigan. They say their supersoil has enough nutrients for a whole grow so no bottled nutrients or feeding at all just water.

P

8. I'm not sure if they're from here, but I met one of the owners, so it could very well be. Afghan kush special is really nice from them. 0927181404b.jpg 0927181404.jpg So is Strawberry blue. SB gets big and finishes barely in time for this climate. You can see one behind the Afghan in the first pic. Trying their Afghan kush/black domina this year. Looks like this at the moment. IMG_20190802_154755.jpg IMG_20190802_154849.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  9. I got busted in Muskegon for smoking on the beach. The deputy said they didn't want any of that in their area. They tested my pot and said I got ripped off. They had a law that you couldn't get arrested for underage drinking if you didn't have a container, so everybody broke beer bottles all over the beach every night. I was the only clean one there, I even saved my roaches. I see by the picture it has changed since the 60's. (Pretty nice jail though, or it was back then. I bet that has changed a lot also.)

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Funny, now the beach is nice and the jail is bad. I hear, anyway. Never been to Muskegon jail.

11. I dont know how i forgot to mention, they're pricey af but worth it, if you can afford Gage Green Genetics, almost guaranteed a keeper in every pack

• Like Like x 1
  12. Michigan here as well

• Like Like x 1
  13. Got any strain recommendations in particular from Ice river, Gage green, or leaf doctor?

P

14. NW lower peninsula here.

I guess I'm not a grower yet but I'm getting set up and should be good to go in a couple of weeks.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  15. From irg: Bubblequeen, grapefruit badass, gmans kush, medic(anything really), from GGG: seriously whatever sounds good to you, i really want the highschool sweetheart x Aloha grape stomper OG, and the leaf doctor anything crossed with the eastside og

16. Northeast Michigan checking in. First time grow of some feminized Blackberry Kush.

Also a budtender at a local provisioning center. 20190803_223501.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Welcome! How's that life? Do you see/sell a lot of full melt bubble hash over there? My card expired but I've been thinking about renewing it so I can score stuff like that again

P

18. So Instagram seedbanks are pretty trustworthy? How do they usually do payment/shipping? PayPal or something? After you mentioned it and I browsed a bit, I realize a lot of the new and trendy genetics are easy to find on IG. I don't have an account there maybe I'll make one so I can DM and what not.

P

19. Macomb county grower. How’s it going fellas?

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3