we are all living in others imagination

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by EL GATO NEGRO, Jan 20, 2013.

1. think about it if you haven't contribute to society in any way with a grate invention or something life changing then we are all living in others imagination the first person to imagine the shape of a car a house, building forks, spoons everything we use in our normal lives is someone else imagination idk is just something that i think about when im high lol

2. That's actually a really good point. Sometimes I wonder how many people think exactly the way I do about life, its mind blowing how similar we all are but our egos have turned us against each other.

3. Yeah, and before we invented anything, we were just living in mother nature's imagination.

4. Thats why I enjoy to write poetry; everythings been said and done already, but maybe not in the same order, and certainly not verbatim in word choice.

5. I see this all the time when I'm high... Reality only exists in the mind

6. Holy shit that's stopped me thinking, it's so true

7. Yeah I always think about this when I'm smoking Idk Why

8. Don't be scared. This is the 'oneness' that is often talked about.

9. Can some one put what he's trying to say in an understandable sentence? Not trying to be a dick or anything but I can't really understand what you're trying to say

10. Weird shit yo

11. I think it's close to something someone once said to me... I'll be paraphrasing...

Existence is only inside our minds. We do not know what other people see, feel, smell, taste, and hear. Everything in the universe is either seen, felt, smelt, tasted, or heard. The only way we see, feel, smell, taste, or hear is because of our brains' perceptions. Thus, reality is all in the mind. The universe is nothing but perception.

12. When your view on reality is disturbed, your mind is disturbed along with it.... High thoughts

13. I think you're high right now lol