we are all going to be part of the biggest party/orgy in history

Discussion in 'General' started by ntg, Oct 21, 2009.

1. december 11th, 2012... think about it

the next day is supposedly the end of the world? BIGGEST. FUCKING. PARTY. EVER.

2. You should first of all get the date right. It's the 20th that the party would be but yeah I'm gonna party like Tyrone Biggums on the Fourth of July.

3. to be honest it will probably just be another normal day for me.

4. i dont believe that 2012 shit but that shit sounds fun!

5. Nothing is going to happen.

I repeat.

Nothing.

Is going.

To happen.

6. december of 2012 is probably gonna be a crazy month.

personally i dont think anythings gonna happen but people will still be freaking out

7. ^

As much will happen as did on Y2K.

Ain't shit gonna happen. Same shit, different day.

8. just to be clear, i dont believe anything is gunna happen either, but we all know how crazy the world is.

9. it would actually be the 21st not the 12th. anyways is grasscity invited because if so id like to holla at that cassandra girl, pot princess, kinkz, and all the other girls on here thats down to fuck. lol. i know how to work tthe tongue ladies

10. you know

i dont think anything is going to happen either
    but i think that would be a great theme for a party

end of the world party
    party like theres no tomorrow!
    woo

and we can party it up all the way into the 21st

11. ill be laughing at all the retards who sell all their worldly possessions for a trivial thing because the world is 'ending' when it doesnt end and theyre fucked over. that is deserving of it.

12. I can't feel my fingers bra

13. YESS! always wanted an orgy on the day of my birth!

14. or if they think nothing will happen but something happens which was warned the whole time just never suspected that to happen. i m talking about martial law new world order. not the fucking planet x bullshit and polar shift global warming solar flare shit it can all happen but will it? no. unless they man make those disasters.which could be happening as it is warned about.

15. loosen your grip. LOL

16. Y2K actually did happen but the government covered it up.

17. i just cant wait to see how people will react on the day before its suppose to happen, lol. people are gonna go crazy.

18. itll be like the summer of love with free sex tons of drugs and shit only with impending doom for people who believe in it.

19. Interesting to see if the majority of the population starts to think that nothing is going to happen because it is SUPPOSE to happen when we least expect it :eek:

20. probably will be worth the 40min drive to SF.

just imagine it....FUCK! lol :eek::D