ways you have met your dealer(s)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DeluxeHerb, Dec 29, 2012.

1. how have you met with your supplier, or advice since my dealer got shot and another dealer has moved on to unmentionables, so Im dry and sad.

2. Ask my friends who they buy from, buy from them with friend once or twice, then get their number and buy myself.

3. Tattoo parlor! Think about it, all drug dealers have tattoos.

4. Friends and family is where I get my bud.

5. none of my friends or family smoke, so lame where I live.

6. joined a gang

7. did you get a circle jerk initiation?

8. Thats weird.

9. #9 Pew, Dec 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2012
    Not my main dealer but how I met my backup guy.

Was drinking at a park with some mates one night and seeing as I barely ever drink I was obliterated. Got up to go chuck a piss and I saw something moving at the other side of the oval on a hill. (About 150m away)

In my drunken state I thought it was an animal or something and proceeded to turn my flashlight app on and run towards it. Turns out it was actually a couple going at it. By the time I had realised it was too late and I had lit them up with the light. As soon as I saw I yelled out something like "FUCK! Sorry I didn't realise. Maaaahbaaaaad", and ran full pace back over to tell everyone about my adventure.

About 5 minutes later this angry guy comes storming over saying "What the fuck?! What are you doing?" I quickly explained to him what happened and he realised it was obviously an accident so after a bit of a chat my stoner senses started tingling. Thanks to my drunken confidence I was like "you got any bud bro?"

Turns out his old room mate was a dealer and lived only around the corner. I agreed to go with his girlfriend and him to his house. On the way to the car I accepted that I was probably about to get jumped and put my phone down my pants along with the rest of the money. We drive a street away from my house and go into this guys house.

Let's not forget how drunk I am at this point. The guy was in the shower so the guy from the park and I sit down on his couch and he hands me a bowl of bagged up 50 bags that smelled delicious and were huge compared to the street bags. I'm about to get up and he hands me a multi chamber glass bong with slide that it packed to the brim and says "You gotta sample what you're buying bro!" I proceed to rip a huge bowl.

They drop me back to the park where all my mates are freaking out thinking I've been stabbed or something. I pull out the bag and tell my tale while rolling joints and wondering what the fuck just happened.

It was a good night.

10. "Oh yeah, and I don't do cuss words... in any language." Best episode.

11. stoner senses, hah you being serious about that

12. Can't really explain it but I can usually tell if someone blazes. He just had that sorta vibe.

13. Me: hey man you smoke bud?
    Random guy on the street: yea man you chasin?
    Me:yea.
    The end.

14. I met him from a friend,but I've only had one dealer ever.

15. During the first few weeks of college, one of my buddies bailed pretty hard while we were longboarding; broke his arm and fractured his skull. He lived way out of state and didn't have a car, so we called up a cab to take him to the hospital. On his way to the hospital, the cab driver is asking him questions like "do you have any herbal medicine for those wounds?" and pretty soon starts smoking j's with my friend in this parking lot. Turns out this old hippy cab driver is a dealer! His system is pretty foolproof as well, all of his weed is in a backpack in his trunk with another person's ID so he can always deny ownership as a cab driver; oh someone must have just left it in there.

We still buy from him since he delivers, but he only sells in bulk so he's not our main hookup. Nonetheless, I'm envious of my friends awesome experience to smoke with this cabdriver, even though he had to break his arm and shit to do it.

16. What show ?
    I'm already thinking workaholics

17. thats gangsta

18. a lot of my connects are/were met through mutual friends

19. School. Came to class high as hell. Aparently the smell was on me, the other guy in the room (he's 45(community college)) came over said we needed to go for a walk cuz I rieked. He gave me a cig a g and his number and said to hit him up anytime. Gotta love older people who love making $ lol

20. I'm the same way man. In fact, I just met a stoner at a high school basketball game last night over a cigarette at halftime. I can always pick out a stoner in a crowd.