Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ways to tell if your stoned enough..

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bud Head, Aug 24, 2003.

1. What about.. talking to some one over the phone and then the next day they ask you questions that you can't answer....

Or when you ask the spouse if you had sex last night.....

Then she says that you must have done it with out her!!!!

2. when you start having trouble flicking your lighter
    or
    you start eating straight salt

3. Ways to tell if your stoned enough..

when you come to the city and everything makes sense!

silly wabbits posts are for whores!

4. Is that why they call them post whores??

5. hey guys, im here, and yep, i' can feel a very powrfl warm high from my evening session and i know im stoned enough

6. 4200 sensi!!!!!

7. I know, you're waiting for just the right moment...
    Break the silence! 4200!

8. Ways to tell if your stoned enough?

If you sit and think about this for 10 min or so,have to be high then...its a no brainer.

9. whoa. so true. sometimes i can't help but laugh when hitting my bong. i have to settle down before i can continue. it's a riot.

wait i think that happens cus the lighter's so damn hot and it burns my thumb... everything is so spacy when hitting ze bong.... my arms are so long...

10. Whem you go out to the truck to move it and you leave instead.. Then as you get up the road you realise that you don't know where you are going!!!!!