Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ways to Inhale

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xXLoJiK, Oct 15, 2008.

1. Title say's it. What's the best way to inhale(as in hold it and such) I've been told to hold it, but others say not to. What do you guys say I'm looking to get high I have 1/8 and i need ways to smokee

2. do not hold it, that will burn and irritate ur throat, pull it into ur mouth, as you move blunt away from ur mouth, inhale it in deeply and hold, well you dont have to hold but if you wanna get the most outta ur weed hold in!

with a bong you suck str8 to lungs same with hookas

3. #3 ChrispyChris, Oct 15, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2008
    You can hold it in for a couple of seconds, maybe five or so. People say that holding in a hit for long periods of time will get you higher, but that's not really true. There is a point where the inhale doesn't do anything more for you.

4. hold it in intill you feel like your lossing oxygen

5. well i guess if u wanna frnch inhale or do tricks u can hold.

6. after you have held the smoke for more than 4 seconds u don't get anything else out of it and holding it in just becomes a point of not allowing oxygen into your brain. which makes you light headed and tend to pass out. some people mistake this for being baked.... but your not your just suffocating your brain

7. Do a kill hit every time.

Don't waste your time with a French Inhale unless it's a blunt.

If you're already high, blow a few smoke rings and suck them back up (just to trip your friends out.)

After you've done whatever, just hold however the fuck long you want to, it's not in the spirit of smoking weed to hold if you're uncomfortable with it.

I've never met a weed smoker that couldn't just hold it for as little time as they wanted and still get high, so why worry?