Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ways to improve your high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Zedstomper, Sep 15, 2012.

1. Ok seasoned bladers what's some ways to "get higher"

I've heard of smoking ciggerettes and smoking littler bowls but yea..

2. smoking ciggerettes.... no. they have independent reactions from each other so you're just light headed from the cig rather than it improving your high.

and yeah packing snaps helps i guess because you are getting more greens

3. Actually, I do find that cigarettes give me more of a euphoric high but it depends on the brand of cigarettes, here in the UK I found smoking Mayfairs in my spliffs got me higher

4. Sorry man, it doesn't get you 'higher' :') Just adding cancerous carcinogens into your lungs.
    I'm from the UK and I used to smoke spliffs rather than joints too, but dude get a bong... you won't regret it. And smoke it neat rather than adding in fucking mayfairs, goddamn chav fags mate:cool:

5. I'm not british, so I have no idea what a "chav" is, but I'm assuming it's not a compliment, since you put "fags" after it (which I know can also mean cigars). Your slanguage is much different.

Anyway, why does everyone hate on tobacco smokers so much? I smoke cigarettes and weed. I have no problem with those who don't smoke cigarettes, so why should they have a problem with me?

6. [​IMG]

^That's a chav and by 'fags', I mean cigarettes. Not hatin' on tobacco smokers, I used to be one, but I swear to god, half of England (I'm british too) think that smoking tobacco gets you higher

7. Workout beforehand.

8. i dont think anyone said anything about having a problem with cig smokers.... it just doesnt get you higher.

9. I find smoking 2 times a week doesn't negatively effect my tolerance level too much.

I usually hit a Small bowl or 1 hitter Wednesday night (or a midweek day) and joint/blunt shared with 1-2 friends Friday/Saturday night (party night)

How often do you smoke? Maybe try a T break?

10. theres already threads on this use the search function OP.

mangos the only thing I know of that can boost your high. omega 3 oils too, thats a longer term thing though.

11. Don't have anything negative on your mind. Paranoia kills your high, so does stress about work or school. Good vibes. Don't torch the bowl. Just tap the flame onto the bowl and let it catch fire from there. Don't do marathon sessions all the time. Wait 5-10 minutes between each bowl.

Last but not least....

Eat a mango an hour before smoking. It will change your life.

12. Smoke less

Try to smoke the Friday after a long work week

And Sunday mornings before football is on, best time to burn

13. HUGE LIKE!!

THE absolute two best times to smoke, indeed! :D

14. I just inhale deep, hold it, then cough on exhale. What I have found to get me the highest is If I am planning on having a good smoke sesh, then I will smoke a bowl from my bong, smoke a skinny joint, go back and pack another bong, except I sprinkle kief on top (or however you spell that), then I'll roll up a decent sized joint or two. Then I always like to finish my smoking sesh with .5 - 1 gram in the vaporizor. Thats personally just me and how I like to smoke, after that shit I am stoned like a whore 3000 years ago.

15. I smoke around 5 times a day... I beleive so I waited 24 hours and the high was epic

16. I have found the best method is to ingest more THC. :smoking:

17. The best way to get super baked is keep your tolernce super low .an smoke when you got all your stuff.out of the way

18. If you can make smoking weed into more of a 'treat' than a daily thing it'll seem better because you've waited for it :)

19. Inhale deeper, exhale slower, ya ya

I noticed if I smoke on a full stomach I get higher and the duration is extended.