Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ways to hide/cover up my pipes stinky weed smell

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Moose 420, Oct 4, 2010.

1. Just clean it with a q-tip and alcohol after each use. That's what I do and it has almost no smell. Plus my piece:D looks like new!

2. Alright first off man, DO NOT USE PLASTIC BAGS:mad:. Does not work trust me I had my pipe once stored in 3 layers deep of plastic bags and THEN a whole another backpack and it still would smell through all of that. USE A GLASS JAR. Mason jar or whatever that has worked for the best for me and if you are super worried throw some dryer sheets around it.
    -Smoke on the daily
    -Had to hide my pipe for years ha tried EVERYTHING:smoke:

3. Put it inside a sandwich bag inside of a ziploc bag.

Just to let you know, when someone starts burning incense out of no where, and often, it's pretty obvious that something fishy is going on.

4. Doob tube
    Incense sticks
    Incense cones
    Candles
    Fabreeze, or similar air fresh spray
    Open windows
    Fans on, point at window
    Stash somewhere that doesn't seem like a stash spot.

Combine any as needed.

5. I bought a safe a while back like in 4th grade or some shit, just one of those Sentry's they're like $30-40, the smell will NEVER get out. I've had some of the dankest smelling shit that will go through 3 bags vacuum sealed but if I put it in my safe, then the smell won't get out. My stash is in 1-3 bags depending on how strong it is, in safe, under bed surrounded by random stuff. I don't take chances xD

6. That's a good idea; i might try that. I guess if you live with your parents, you may have to explain the safe. I currently use a Tupperware container that fits my pipe, and my pot in mason jars. i keep all of that and other junk inside a bigger lunchbox. the lunchbox seals the smell perfectly. the Tupperware is fairly effective, but not perfect.