Ways to Eliminate Smoke/Smell

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by mcrevolu, Feb 13, 2011.

1. I usually vape in my house. I always do the paper towel/teepee brown piece, put a rubber band and fabric freshener sheets for the dryer technique. It smells like laundry after it comes out. but I was wondering what do you guys do?

(for the people who watch marijuana reviews on youtube that Chubbs does from the club Nuggetry in SoCal, I always see him with this green/blue cuplike tube that he blows his smoke into. If anyone knows what that is, or what it's called that'd really help thanks)

2. Well what your doing is pretty much the best way there is, vaping + sploof. There isnt going to be much smell after that. What i used to do was smoke in my bathroom with a hot shower running. and i would blow all the smoke up into the ceiling fan. If i had a window in my bathroom i would of opened that too, but i dont.

3. Dont smoke.

Vaporize instead. Go to fuckcombustion.com and start researching or you will end up with a shitty, cheap vape thats not made with safe materials.

When you smoke, there is smoke. The best way to rid a room of smoke, however, is to buy a twin window fan, put it in the window(duh), and put both fans to Exhaust

oh and what you are reffering to is the Smoke Buddy. It actually seems like a handy little contraption. I would buy one if I needed to really hide smoke.

4. #4 Shipwreck, Feb 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2011
    Even vaping will leave a smell.

This is what I use.
    [​IMG]
    Guaranteed to take any smell out, one second of spraying Ozium will clear an entire room; In my car that I hotbox every night I nuke the smell with 3 quarter second sprays and afterwards you wouldn't even be able to tell what I was doing.
    (My girlfriend has a nose for weed and she hates it but using this she's completely oblivious.)

You can purchase a can at Walmart in the Auto section for $5. Now the can might be like 4.5 ounces but holy shit does this can last for a WHILE. I've had it for over a month and a half and I'm only half way through it. (Remember I'm a DAILY smoker and the only place that I smoke really is my car)

Reviews on Amazon.
    [ame]http://www.amazon.com/TimeMist-Ounceium-Glycolized-Sanitizer-53-017CWDEA/dp/B00154X1T2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1297594685&sr=8-1[/ame]

Five star product.

5. #5 RepentYeNbelievethegospel, Feb 13, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2011
    Thats such a generalized statement. There are way too many factors.

There are quite a few methods that can make the vaporizing process almost odorless.
    However, a little smell can never be avoided. Vapor dissipates very quickly, it doesnt linger like smoke.

Think about when your cooking meat in an over, you cook it at the proper temperatures and it smells nice and cooks evenly, but what happens if you burn that food and it cooks too hot? Its going to smell like shit and be charred, and its going to have carcinogens. All smoke has carcinogens, and if something is burning, there is smoke.

Be careful with Ozium and similar products, they are VERY very strong, ONLY use a small amount and LEAVE THE ROOM! Do not stick around to breathe it in. Its very very heavy and strong. Not something you want to breathe in.

Some methods of vaporization are more stealth then others. But pretty much any vapor will smell less then smoke, no matter what.

DOnt forget that smoke sticks to things as well.

6. I use the Smoke Buddy that Chubbs from the Nuggetry has reviewed on YouTube.

As good as it is, my bowl still puts off enough "after smoke" smell that I need to do something, so I go at it 2 fold. First I turn on my air purifier that has an ionizer in it, so the air smells fresh and clean. And I spray this

[​IMG]
    and it ELIMINATES ANY SMOKE SMELL INSTANTLY making my place smell like an orange ice cream float! The great thing about the spray is that it's all natural orange oil, so no bad stuff to breath in :hello:

7. Man I hate when people talk about Ozium like it's magic or something. Blunt up a car and a couple sprays of Ozium isn't doing shit. It smells like blunts and Ozium.

8. Man I hate when people talk about Ozium like it's magic or something. Blunt up a car and a couple sprays of Ozium isn't doing shit. It smells like blunts and Ozium.

erm... a little angry there? actually, iv smoked a 1.5 joint, a .5 joint, and 5 one hitters and sprayed like 2 seconds worth and 10 mins later, couldnt smell jack shit. my parents couldnt even smell it and they are seriously freaks.