WayHome music festival

Discussion in 'Clubs, DJ’s and Festivals' started by Greenunit, Feb 11, 2015.

1. All you Canadian music fans need to hear about this! An INSANE lineup for an amazing price (<$250 for a basic 3-day ticket with camping INCLUDED! A brand new music festival from the organizers of Bonnarroo just north of Barrie.

Some acts that caught my attention: Passion Pit, Modest Mouse, Bassnectar, Alt-J, Hey Rosetta!, July Talk, Rural Alberta Advantage, but there are 100s more and they aren't even done announcing yet!

It's such a good value I'm pretty sure I'm gunna buy myself a ticket and round up some friends to come with.

2. Yo @600 please tell me you're going we could meet up and have a blast!

I've pretty well convinced my partner and good friend, so far looking like a go for me! :D :yay:

3. For me it depends on who else gets announced, the current lineup isn't drawing me in quite enough to be willing to deal with the crowd. I'm sure more great acts will be announced though!

4. I lovelovelove indie music so this festival is my wet dream. It's basically a less-expensive, closer version of Osheaga. I guess tix are so cheap because it's a brand new festival, but some of the artists already announced I would pay <100 to see on their own, so for me it's a bit of a no-brainer :)

5. I bought my partner and I tickets! This is happening omg I can't contain my excitement :')