Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

way to smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Rollups420, Aug 9, 2008.

1. make a gravity bong

2. dude your 18 right? go to a headshop and buy a piece

3. Smoking a joint and smoking out of a bong are two totally different experiances, a bong will be cooler, but its a little more intense for a new smoker to have to clear the whole thing if its big or what not, a joint is a tad more harsh on the lungs, but it more relaxed becuase you puff at your pace, a bubbler would be ideal i think

4. Don't smoke out of a pipe if it's your first time... You'll most likely blow out the weed...

You wont be able to roll a good J or blunt.. But if one of your friends can roll have them roll up a good size blunt and you'll be on your ass after it...

A bong will get you ripped as hell.. You'll probably take a couple hits and think shiit I can do this and milk it waaaayy too much and end up coughing your balls off.. But we all know coughing only makes you higher!! :smoke:

PS: Some people don't get high their first time.. But I'm a firm believer that they weren't smoking it correctly... (Inhaling the smoke all the way)

5. Yeah, my first time was w/ two blunts being passed around with like..10 people there and I wasn't fully inhaling and I was like this sucks! Lol, then I tried one more and my friends watched me and said I wasn't ripping hard enough so they gave me a courtesy hit and I hit it hard and got knocked out :hello:

6. I guess first off I don't recommend a bong if your gonna have to make it, it takes some practice to get the thing airtight, easiest thing is to get a soda can, and make a dent in the side for a bowl, and poke some holes with a pen, and it's a chill pipe, and you can stick some ice in there to cool off the hit, the first time I smoked I rolled a joint and smoked it like a ciggy, and it got me high as fuck :hello: so if your confident in your rolling, go for it.

7. First time I smoked I had some Citrus Haze and we used a brown paper bag and rolled a joint out of that.

if I were you i'd have someone roll you a nice blunt! so you taste the bud and whatever flavor you choose. my favorite is either Strawberry White owls or Chocolate mini Dutches.

8. take the joint...first time I smoked it was a joint of silver haze....I was blazed out of my mind:smoking:

9. The first time I got high was out of a coke-can pipe... :smoking:

I'd actually recommend it. Or make a pipe out of an apple. That's really amazing.

10. Personally, I would go for a small .5 to .7 joint for 2 first time smokers, its enough weed to get you blazed for long enough.

Save your bong virginity for later on in your smoking career, because there is no way your going to be able to hit a nice sized bong with virgin lungs, unless you hit a small 5-8 incher.

11. i suggest a bong
    1. if its your first time, your gonna be coughing alot and thats not good with a J since you will be wasting more time coughing than smoking, resulting in the J burning all your weed.
    2. you probably dont know how to roll anyways

12. I have a 2 foot GonG with a diffused downstem/ashcatcher/perc/ice notches but bongs are pretty hard on your lungs because of the mass amount of smoke you are inhaling. But I always use my GonG since the hits are so smooth (for the amount of smoke you are inhaling), they get you really high, and they don't waste any bud if you pack snaps. :hello:

13. What me and my friends would do before we knew how to roll good was take a needle and hollow out a cig and pack that back up nice and tight with weed using a pencil...only bad thing i can think bout from that is the filter might take a little thc out but you'd still get nice and high :smoking:

14. it depends on how you wanna remember the first time down the road. my first time was a really fat joint. i would do the joint, its just a classic