Way to smoke hash oil

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by smokeymicpots25, Sep 26, 2011.

1. Hey guys I'm looking for a way to smoke some without buying an oil dome or swing. I'm looking for something cheap and easy to smoke just the oil instead of putting it on some bud. So far my only idea is to put like 2 or 3 screens in a bowl do it'll melt through the first one then vaporize(I'm using a torch lighter). Ideas? Suggestions?

2. get a dome

3. A knife and straw lol. Theres cheap alternatives out there, like the birdhouses.

4. birdhouses?

:confused:

5. Its a dome with a male fitting and is open on side with a nail attached that u heat

6. look up hot knives or hot knifing. basically get knives hot on stove, put oil on, inhale vapor with a straw. kinda looks bad though if someone walks in the room and dont know what youre doing.

7. ^:eek:. Has anyone tried oil with a hot hit wand and bowl.

8. get a birdhouse they are usually around 40-50 bucks

Attached Files:

9. you can either smear it on a small piece of rolling paper and smoke it like that, or take a piece of rolling paper, roll it up into a small ball big enough to cover the bowl so it doesnt fall through. light it, then let it burn until it is completely ashed, place oil on the ashed paper, light and enjoy. other than the suggestions given, no other efficient ways to do it.

10. wow..never heard of one of these things before...pretty cool!

11. For birdhouse find mtp glass on glass district. I *believe* he was first to design them. And cheaper than 40, cause they will break.

12. i only said 40 cause thats what i have seen in the east coast

13. I havnt even seen them in shops here (midwest), but for prices online should b cheaper. They r gonna break so i would have hard time spending 40 on somethin that i know will break.