Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Way to obtain just the CBD high?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Omega369, Feb 6, 2014.

1. #1 Omega369, Feb 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2014
    I can't obtain medical or have the option to grow where I live, so I don't have access to strains like harlequin which have very high CBD and low THC.  If I smoke a strain high in THC my mind sorta freaks out and I get anxiety.  I get pretty bad anxiety and can't be out in public and can't talk to anyone.  CBD calms me down, relaxes my muscles and everything feels amazing.  While having a non-high mind, it's like my senses are high.

Is there a way to consume CBD to get that body pain relief high while avoiding the THC high?

I wish THC burned at a higher temp so I can just vape the CBD.

2. Find a group of healthy stoners who vape exclusively, and get all their AVB.

Whenever I revape/bake AVB into edibles its always a massive body high

3. #3 Drugs Bunny, Feb 6, 2014
    CBD doesn't get you high.

Edit: Your only option is to find a high CBD strain

4. Wow why didn't I think of that?

I actually have a years worth of AVB saved up.

Omega369 :wave:

5. Bet you won't eat it 1 deep.....I dare you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. If you can't grow yourself or find a meds despencery, and regular weed Freaks you out I think it's time to say, weed isent for me

Growing is very easy if you live alone

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. #7 Omega369, Feb 6, 2014
    Challenge accepted

There are other healing properties to marijuana than just THC...

Schizophrenic people can't smoke weed with THC. People that use it to calm down their seizures also smoke high CBD strains.

CBD helps my body injuries and mental health, where THC would make my mental health worse.

8. But being in a non medical state means you most Likly won't have or be able to make what you need, their are a shit ton of benefits but hey, if it's illegal where you are it might be time to relise their are other possibilities

9. Please elaborate on other possibilities.

10. Their are a lot of meds that can be obtained for anxiety legal and illegally

11. Been down that road, it made things good in short term, very much fucked me up making things worse in long term physically and mentally.

Pharma meds is definitely not a healthy alternative. I don't wish that hell upon anyone.

Alcohol is another legal alternative, unfortunately that also fucks you up long term.

Any other suggestions? I already take omega 3 and have a daily exercise routine to keep my anxiety and depression under control to function.

12. i believe the word "elaborate" would mean to actually name some.
    and some that actually work and dont have nasty side effects

13. I get what your saying, but it's evident that everything has is downsides, but on the your real problem and what your het for; I think you should just grow it,

14. I found a solution, it's called CBD in marijuana. No downsides.

Yes in the future I can grow hopefully and get what I need.

15. #15 KillerKush87, Feb 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2014
    PM granny about it. I can't recall exactly, but she has a thread somewhere that is for getting CBD alone. I think it has something to do with vape temps. I'll look into it and see if I can find it but if anyone can help you, it would be her.
    Edit: nvm I found it: http://forum.grasscity.com/medical-marijuana-usage-applications/610429-need-cbd.html hope this is what you're looking for.

16. This man the strongest body high batch of brownies I've made were with avb I passed out on a couch for 5 hours.