Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wax question

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ramsizzle, Apr 20, 2013.

1. Okay guys got a decent deal on a cloud Vape. Now would u recommend one gram of wax for four people or must it be two?

2. Forgot to add.. I meant out of the cloud lol not just regular dabbing

3. I'd play it safe with one. Depends on all of your tolerances. I've bee. Smoking almost 4 years. And I haven't really built a tolerance. And a gram of wax for four people should make for an awesome day. Remember, it's a vape. Less is more. Start with the one and tell me how it went.

4. Used much less with the pen than I thought. Not even a gram haha.

5. A gram of wax lasts me personally and smoking with friends about a week in my atmos thermo vape (basically the same thing as the cloud)

6. Remember. Good hash can be like 85% tch. Stuff lasts a damn long while.

7. Do you smoke this tch often? No wonder why you've never been high :p

8. Haha. I've actually only smoked hash a few times. All were crappy plant matter hash, except for most recently, when I was given pure, imported, Lucid Dream budder. One hit and I was launched. Highest I have ever been.