Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wax pricing?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by themuffinman21, Nov 6, 2014.

1. So I usually but the natural herb for $15 a G , an eighth for $50, quarters for $80. But I was just wondering if I were to buy wax what would the pricing be on that? If it helps I'm from Tennessee and wax is a little rare to come by from the town I'm from but possible to get easily but just for maybe a more expensive price

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. 35 us dollars for a gram of wax

3. Completely depends where you are and how accessible it is in your area...In places with dispensaries where they have a lot, probably like $25-40 a g...Places without dispensaries where it is hard to come by? anywhere from $40-$80 a g. Really depends.

4. No more than 60? My opinion

5. could be anywhere from 30-100 on the east coast and like half that on the west.

6. #6 Dreamstate83, Nov 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2014
    VA for me it's 65 / g
    But it really depends where you are

7. It depends on the quality too. In ca low end can be 15$ and on the high 100$

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Im in ny would never pay more than 60 for a gram of dank wax