Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wax pens?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by spiritofthewifi, Jan 31, 2017.

1. Hey cats. I'm a pretty seasoned stoner. I remember the days of waiting for buddy to meet you at the park, telling you he already left you know that's bullshit...

But I'm going to be honest, this weed technology is starting to get passed me.

I want to invest in something to smoke shatter, I was looking at the Zeus Thunder 2 wax pen. I'm confused though, can you smoke shatter with these? Is shatter wax, or are they different?

Just got my medical license and have stores with everything I could of dreamed open to me now but I don't totally understand concentrates and feel dumb to ask people because lol

If anyone could clear up this for a dumb stoner I'd love yeah.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Dude. I am with ya. If you want quick dab like toke, pens are apparently good. But if you want a real big hit, I personally LOVE the magic flight launch box "Maud Dib" unit - if you get the Power Adaptor with it, it is stellar. It is not as portable as a pen, but the hit is out of this world....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. I just bout a state dab pen a while ago off of eaze, as well as a pax era just yesterday. The dab pens ease of use is ridiculous, and they're revolutionary for smoking. Smoking shatter complicates it a little bit, because if you used a 510 cartridge or a pax era from a dispensary would be the most user friendly, but for smoking your own shatter not in a pod, there are quite a few good options out there, and google is your friend to find the best wax pen for you. Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum