Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wax High vs Weed High

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BWhite, Aug 25, 2013.

1. I've been dabbing over smoking buds for like a year now. That's not to say I don't smoke buds anymore, I just don't waste my time unless the bud is truly top shelf, as my wax connect is top shelf. In my experience dabs are smoother, tastier, and just all around cleaner than bud, although you've got to remember I'm in a non medical state. That said, I see a large number of terrible dabs on here (and I used to smoke on the same quality) and couldn't recommend smoking low end homemade concentrates over traditional bud.
    tldr; quality wax all day but if you can't get quality then don't bother

2. LMFAO

3. When the thc from flowers gets extracted thru a process and becomes a concentrate. It can take the form of shatter, wax, etc

Thc % can range from 55-80 % depending on the strain.

People usually smoke concentrates for the flavor and the abolsute blasted feeling.

4. I've seen shatter as high as 92% THC

5. bud is to beer as wax it to liquor. They both get you faded, but one does it quicker.

I'm all about the weed scene, never will leave it for candlewax.

6. Retweet

7. I like taking a few dabs and feeling like I smoked a few joints

8. headies doesnt really mean its sativa. its usually used to say the weed is just really good. its the same as dank.

and i dont think the guy ever said sativa cant be mids??

9. This us my 1st post here, a topic I don't need to be an expert to pipe in on....lol

I'm speaking strictly from a Sativa standpoint because that's all I smoke, mostly blue dream, for me personally I like a oil or wax high over bud.

Bud gets me a different buzz than oil or wax, with bud, the high for me personally is heavier for a short period of time, oil or wax seems to be more cerebral for longer periods of time for me, this maybe a contradiction compared to most don't know why that is for me, maybe I drank a bit too much juice when I was younger😜

I like Sativa for the reasons stated above, I'm too old to be Indica couch locked, gotta keep moving, you'll know what I mean whe you get into your 60's....lol

10. Try vaping your sativa buds at a low temp and you might find similar results.

Also, welcome

11. I like to think of it like a shot vs. A beer. A shot will hit you harder faster but if you only take one you can still function. With bowls you can pretty much smoke steadily throughout the night and maintain a solid buzz like beer. I think the same way, different people are effected differently; One person can get more intoxicated by steadily drinking beers rather than a shot every few hours.

12. wax highs are more intense, but too much fucks up your tolerance.

13. Basically I have a wax cartridge pen, those are fucking legit. Now you say that you like the indica effects of some purp like the relaxation. Wax is also better for this because you get a 100% authentic strain. Wax is also VERY discreet. I’m in high school and my boys and I literally smoke these shits in the lunchroom and blow the smoke in our shirts yea that level discreet. However in my opinion wax does get you more slow, high, more cottonmouth. Also wax is healthier because you avoid all the chemicals from smoking joints or cigarillo rolled blunts. Also weed does have a longer high. Weed is also less expensive and basically the natural way to smoke. So it’s really your choice. I gave you a pro and con list so just choose what you like best. Hope this helps!