Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Waterpipe

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by xmysteriox, Nov 13, 2009.

1. I've done waterpipe a lot, but I'm just curious.. is it a good idea to do waterpipe with grape juice + tobacco & weed?

It's a twisted idea, but I don't want to lose THC for the grape, but since it will be mixed with tobacco, it'll give you a good headrush. Well, one that I've experienced I'll never forget.

2. Dont call it a waterpipe.

3. Using anything other than water for your bong hits is a waste of herbs.

4. As it sounds like it would be a good idea, it really wouldn't. You could try it but the reason water is used inside of a water pipe is because it doesn't take a lot of the THC out of the smoke, as for grape juice it would take a good amount of THC out of the smoke and that would get you less high.

Water pipe is the professional name, bong is a slang term used.. so don't bash him for calling it by it's
    correct name.

5. If you use something other than water make sure it does not have sugar, this will cause it make your bong sticky and gross. And make sure it has no fats, thc is absorbed by the fats.

6. Don't ever put anything besides water in a bubbler. Anything else will just fuck shit up. And as far as smoking tabacco out of weed pipes... I mean suit yourself but that sounds pretty fuckin dumb to me.

7. The only thing that will affect the thc in a bong is anything with fat content, soda will not take away from the high, atleast not enough to notice. But you also wont taste grape juice in your hits..trust me, ive tried them all..The closest ive gotten to tasting it is using alittle bong and the orange drink came up into my mouth on a big ass hit lol. Just use water.

At the end of the day your usually gonna wish u had just used water because anything else just isnt worth the hassle for the same outcome

8. Yeah, but the sugar in soda, will fuck your bong up. I want sticky weed, not a sticky bong.

9. not even close to being true.

10. if you want to try something instead of water. try powerade/gatorade or a little extract flavorings. sour melon powerade adds a great taste but only for a sesh

11. The reason why I came up with the idea was because me and my buddy tried it with water rasberry flavour, and it was amazing.. like you can taste the rasberry and we were so damn high... couldn't even walk straight in the partk or anything. Well, thanks for your responses. I guess I'll try with gatorade!

12. THC is soluble in oil and alcohol. I am currently using black currant juice in my vaporizer with bubbler attachment. I notice no difference in effect between that and water. .Just a hint of taste. Dump and rinse every other day or so. Different story I think with fats, oils and alcohol.

13. It's not a weed pipe. It's technically a tobacco pipe.

14. Notice how its called a waterpipe, not a grapejuicepipe?