Watering Info needed.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by GrassMan239, Aug 6, 2007.

1. I find alot of info on here but none about watering....Can someone tell me when/how to water weed plants.

2. When is when the top inch of soil is dry, there's no magic formula, there may be guides, like twice a week, but the best way is to check them, if it's dry an inch deep give them some water.

In terms of how, you'll get all sorts of answers to PH adjusted water and what not. Rain usually waters mine, if not, I use good ole purified well water and I've never had a problem.

3. i stick my finger in 2 inches to tell if soil is dry, until i got a water/moister meter.

4. You found a lot of info, but not on watering? I call bullshit. You didn't look hard enough.

Theres at least two guides on this site, directly linked, that answer this question.

If the surface of the soil is dry, this is an indication you should use your finger to prope deeper in the soil (2-3) inches and check the moisture.

A moisture meter is, in my opinion the best method to use, but to be sure, you have to check multiple times in multiple spots if you want a good reading.

Also, if you can, try and water the plant with water than is at room temperature.