Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Waterfall? Worth Making?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Deleted member 697282, Jun 17, 2013.

haha! thats pretty funny man back when i was an apprentice me and my friends took like 3 of those giant water jugs and climb a ladder and put a bowl at the top and just threw a gram nug in a bowl. took 3 of us to clear it.

2. It may be more like 30 minutes to an hour with a bong, it lasts longer with a one hitter or pipe. 

3. OP personally I think the smoke from waterfalls / gravitys tastes disgusting.. Maybe because when I tried it I cleared it a bit late so the smoke went stale. Also it made my smoke a lot harsher than it usually is when I use my usual pipe or papers.. I would stay away from plastic tbh..

4. Do the same thing as a gravity bong with a bucket and all, and just fill up the water in there instead of using a sink everytime or whatever! Problem solved  :smoking:

5. Status update. Made one. Happy camper.