Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Waterfall/gravity bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kushbluntz, Apr 29, 2011.

1. So I made a good one it hits hard as hell a has no airleaks an is in a 1 liter brisk lemonade bottle

2. I'm not sure what Mafia93 is trying to say, but that's great! I love gravs!

3. Waterfalls kick ass :smoking:

4. I'm not a fan of waterfalls. Or gravity bongs for that matter. All of them that I've hit have tasted like plastic.

5. Just make an apple pipe. Hits nice and smooth and conserves hella weed.

6. I made my first grav bong this past x-mas while the rents were away on vacation.

Basically, I got a huge bucket, filled it with water to a little more then half. Or w.e the amount is req.

But when I hit it, I got high but I was expecting a lot worse. So I was disappointed cause I spent time getting that together lol. Never again unless some1 else makes it.

7. I made one and i shoved my 14mm bong bowl in there ill take a pic and post it at some point. hits like a champ but i hate gravity Bongs because my lungs hurt the entire high afterward your just like BLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!

8. i used to love those as they provide big hits when you dont have a big bong.

9. Gravity bongs are the SHIT.

10. I have a new found love for gravity's.

Hit one today at like 3:15, still was intensely high till 8:30. I don't know how the fuck that happened but it was intense aha :smoke:

11. I concur, gravity bong rips are probably the most efficient use of the ganj. Picked up a custom Gravitoke from a local shop and it rips harder than any gravity piece that I've MacGuyvered in the past. Still baked.