Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Waterfall Bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Hemp God, Jan 23, 2010.

1. so i just made my first waterfall bong and i have a question... when it fills with smoke do i have to hit it right away or could i let the smoke sit in there for a minute to cool down than hit it ?

2. It isn't going to burn your throat?

3. i know but its hard to take that big of hits when it rely hot

4. It won't be hot...If you let it sit the smoke gets staaaaleeee.

5. alright thanks man +rep'ed

6. Stale smoke is so dirty, I coughed my lungs out when no one knew about it

7. Hit it when it's still semi-warm, or else it will apply it self to your lungs and throat and taste like HORRIBLE assholes dipped in assholes, and you'll probably cough your balls off and no smoke will come out. It's sick. I hate people who hit my bong and like wait on it then end up pretty much barfing up a lung. I tell them and they don't fucking listen...