Waterfall bong Vs. Gravity Bong?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by DasBooze, Oct 16, 2011.

1. Which would you guys think gets you higher? I've always heard that gravity bongs get you high as fuck and I've only used mine a couple times because I prefer to use the waterfaller for it's better convenience, but supposedly the fact that when you take a gravity bong hit it goes straight to the dome since you gotta push it down blah blah blah. Anyways, I just ripped 3 tiny, TINY bowls in the gravity bong, and... Well, I'm having LIFTED. But I'm gonna have to test my waterfaller with the same amount in a couple hours to see how that goes. What do you think is better?

2. Wait til tomorrow to smoke the equal amount out of the waterfall, your day's tolerance is suffering.

But......why use either? They both involve plastic, stale smoke, and steel sockets. Get a glass spoon or a bong.

3. Not necessarily true sir! Behold a glass-on-glass gravity bong that filters the smoke through the water:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. thats super cool never seen a gb like that

5. Well that's fuckin awesome. Hahhha I wish I had somethin lke that! Because the glass broke recently, recently being yesterday ): No steel socket here though, haha, I use a good ol glass bowl :p It ain't no glass but either way I'm high :D Figured I'd roll up a nice J as well:smoke:

6. [quote name='"SmokeyDaBear420"']

But......why use either? They both involve plastic, stale smoke, and steel sockets. Get a glass spoon or a bong.[/quote]

No, they don't.

And I prefer gb because I can just force that shit in my lungs

7. sounds fun and healthy

8. That thing is boss. I stand corrected.

9. Well mentlegen, I tried out the waterfaller today, mission successful for sure, I got tater'd. But I don't really know if got higher than I did yesterday because, well I can't really remember, LOL! I'm trying to make a waterfaller with one of those long metal slurpee straws that you could get from 7/11 a while back, because it would make a perfect downstem for it since it's so long, and then it will percolate and be a true bong :D
    Would it would to use the same contraption to somehow get percolation for a gravity bong hit?? :O

10. I've never actually used a gravity bong or waterfall bong.
    How are they?

11. i like the waterfall better. i like to cover up the holes and give it a good shake, really cools the hit down and makes it smoother.

12. I have only done gravity's a few times but they usually got me ridiculously (if not wayyyy too...) stoned.

I am most familiar with waterfalls which I have easily smoked more than a 100. If made well, a standard waterfall can be a quick easy way for somebody without any glass to get really fucking high really quickly. Waterfalls have killed (gotten crazy ripped) more of my friends than any other form of smoking.

Pros:
    -easy way to get real high, pretty damn fast
    -can be fun to make (if you like the process of homemades)
    -watching the smoke pour (often vortex) in on a real thick, pillowy motherfucker is bad ass
    -cheap version of a bong

Some cons I have always considered:
    -If unfiltered (as most are) they are one of the harshest ways to smoke since there is just so much thick unfiltered smoke.
    -Big rips (which are kind of necessary to avoid letting the smoke get stale by sitting) can be awful on the lungs. Some of the hardest I have ever coughed has been with waterfalls.
    -Most of the time its using plastic and such which is hardly the healthiest manor of combustion

I haven't in hit one in a long time as I mainly used to smoke them when I was in like 9th and 10th grade.

13. [quote name='"Rrose Selavy"']
    thats super cool never seen a gb like that[/quote]

Were the fuck you get that shit I want one so bad.

14. lolwut
    you can do that? I'mma try that next time :D I just leave a little water above the hole so it kinda percolates

Gravity bong is alright, but everytime I try to push it down really fast to take it straight to the dome I end up getting water in my mouth D:< Still, I got preeetty stoned yesterday

15. [quote name='"cccodyyyy"']I've never actually used a gravity bong or waterfall bong.
    How are they?[/quote]

They get you more ripped than anything I get so blazed just pulling 2-3 falls

16. From a local smoke shop in Las Vegas. I haven't seen them for sale anywhere online or anything.

17. [quote name='"papageorgio"']i like the waterfall better. i like to cover up the holes and give it a good shake, really cools the hit down and makes it smoother.[/quote]

Never tried that def doin it today

18. waterfall bongs are pretty sweet. i've heard some australians have busted a lung from gravity bongs.

19. i made a pretty sick glass on glass waterfall that's really simple, and really effective. no plastic! :)
    [​IMG]
    milks like a motherfucker