Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Waterbottle bong stem/slider

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by success, Mar 10, 2012.

1. sup guys its my first time here. so i was just building a water body bong and i had a socket sort of metal thing laying around in my garage and thought it would work perfect for a bong. i cant get a real one yet. But there is a gap inbetween the metal part and the pen. what should i use to close the gap so no weed can fall through? pics
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. I assume you have no screens, so try this (not safe) alternative. Cut a small chunk of aluminum can and poke abunch of holes in it and use as a screen, voila.

3. PS smoking aluminum is bad, but you gotta do what you gotta do

4. Can't really see what you're trying to explain, but...
    Try using duct tape to prevent smoke from escaping.
    Use a lighter to burn a hole and stick it in just before the plastic cools down, custom fit :).

Also, if you find weed falling through the bowl, either get a screen or just burn bigger nugs.
    Make sure it don't get clogg though

5. what is a screen i may have some lying around

6. You can buy those large flour sifters from Wal-Mart or your local grocery shop. The screen can be cut out for a metal screen

7. yah i just got a sifter from my cabinet i will post pics when im done

8. Lol you're gonna chop up a sifter...

9. Use a guitar strap button as a bowl. It has a small enough hole that bud doesn't fall through.

10. cut myself lol with a kbar knife);

11. got it out tho ended up breaking the plastic off

12. You gotta do what you gotta do sometimes

13. [​IMG]
    then my finger and the sifter i used. it is safe to smoke out of right? its all metal
    [​IMG]

14. Looks good man, let us know how it smokes

15. will do man, gunna go pick up some maybe right now or in the morning. smoked the wrest of mine earlier with some friends. one of my friends broke my bowl so i had to make this. wtb what would be the best bottle to use with this?

16. What he ^ said

17. nothing should fall through right, i dont have a grinder so i just break it up with my fingers.

18. I find medium sized milk jugs keep their shape quite well for homemade bongs

19. No that looks fine, especially if it isnt ground up