Water???

Discussion in 'General' started by Nick93, Mar 22, 2009.

1. Ok, I was wondering why water is put in bongs and why are bongs so much better? Does the water enhance the potency or something ? and what is the point in bubbling? I saw someone post some pictures of a little bong/bowl made out of a medicine bottle with just water, a sucking straw and a bowl head for the weed, would this be able to bubble and will it work efficient? I cant post the picture because I'm on a Mac/ Sorry.

2. zwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat???

3. It filters and cools - thus allowing you to hit more and be slightly more health conscious.

4. #4 Diceman, Mar 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2009
    As long as you can get the smoke in your lungs it will work.

I don't know what the water does. I've heard it makes the smoke sticky so it sticks to your lungs but I don't know of any "official bong studies". I think its just opinions

As long as the tube from the bown goes into the water and the straw where your mouth goes isn't in the water...then yea it will bubble

Oh yea the filter/cooling too. They don't effect the potentcy but the cooling is a very nice bonus! especially with an icecube. Lets you take a good amount of big rips without just tearin your throat up

5. Apprentice toking section, my friend.