Water temp fluxuation

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by striker1, Mar 21, 2012.

1. Dutch masters gold is a line of nutes and the zone additive kills all bacteria, Dutch masters take a different approach to nutes than most of the rest. Im having good luck with it, but this is my 1st hydro grow.

2. [quote name='"striker1"']Here is a great pic of the cola. I'm pretty psyched. I'm going to pick on the 6th.[/quote]

That looks lovely! Congrats!

3. Thanks. I couldn't have done it without your help.

4. Im going to cut on the 3rd, Last night I cut the smallest branch trimmed and now its drying. The tricomes are mostly cloudy and about half the hairs are orange. Comments

Attached Files:

5. Nice hope it comes out exactly like ya planned I'm approaching week 3 of bud in starting to see trichomes on the trainwreck the ice looks a lil behind

6. [quote name='"striker1"']Im going to cut on the 3rd, Last night I cut the smallest branch trimmed and now its drying. The tricomes are mostly cloudy and about half the hairs are orange. Comments[/quote]

Only thing I would suggest is to wait til the hairs are orange and recessed. That seems to be a good sign of maturity and that they are about done bulking up.

Edit: it is VERY tempting to pick too early! I understand, but stay the course and let her come to true maturation.

7. [quote name='"zoomme"']

Only thing I would suggest is to wait til the hairs are orange and recessed. That seems to be a good sign of maturity and that they are about done bulking up.

Edit: it is VERY tempting to pick too early! I understand, but stay the course and let her come to true maturation.[/quote]

Good advise !
    You wouldn't want to go to smoke what looks so good and it's not a good smoke
    I've had it happen to me once when I first started do I used it as butter WHAT A WASTE vs being high off it

8. I will follow your advice Zoomme. I waited all this time I can give it another week. Thanks for the input!

9. Ultimately you want most cloudy with a couple amber and the clear ones dont have much affect so i have read . What was the smoke result of the bud you chopped ? It will be better than that when cured correctly .L.C

10. I used to trip on when to cut till i bought a digital microscope now that i can see tricomes clearly it made a big difference in my last harvest. I waited longer than i usually do and it was great. They are way cheap and worth it.

11. Yea a 30x magnifier is all you need .I would like a 60x or actually a 100x would be cool .L.C

12. I did a wake & bake with the bud I picked & it stoned me for a few hours off of three hits,

13. Sounds like a win to me striker congrats i don't remember if this was your first try

14. Have you checked your trichomes? You may be real close.

15. I looked at the trichomes they are cloudy and clear, some are a little amber. I am almost there this is day 62 of 12/12. And yes kenzoSlice this was my 1st grow.

16. I'm picking it 3 days, the trichomes are mostly looking cloudy to me, here is a b4 & after pic of my baby I trimmed off the sun leaves so I wont have to in a couple days... Comments?

Attached Files:

17. [quote name='"striker1"']I'm picking it 3 days, the trichomes are mostly looking cloudy to me, here is a b4 & after pic of my baby I trimmed off the sun leaves so I wont have to in a couple days... Comments?[/quote]

She may not do much in a few days time cause ya gave her quite a trim.

Otherwise she is looking good.

18. Im just gonna flush her for 36 hours or so b4 I cut,I am going to kill the lights tomorrow night to give her the 48 hours of dark she needs to finish getting frosty. Thank you so much for all your help with this. Ive got some Jack the ripper vegging...I'm hooked

19. [quote name='"striker1"'] Im just gonna flush her for 36 hours or so b4 I cut,I am going to kill the lights tomorrow night to give her the 48 hours of dark she needs to finish getting frosty. Thank you so much for all your help with this. Ive got some Jack the ripper vegging...I'm hooked[/quote]

Haha, it happens. I am more addicted then I'd like to admit. The process is a high in and of itself. Crazy shit. I'd never kept any plant alive before I started growing mj. It's quite an adventure. I am glad to be able to spread the love and knowledge.

20. First grow completed. I gave her 24 hours of dark and cut last night. Here is some pics of how my first hydro grow ended up.

Attached Files: