Water Pipes

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Frontchasack, Feb 14, 2010.

1. Hey guys, its been a while.
    But, Good news is taxes just came back.
    I'm lookin into a new waterpipe of the GC shop.
    But, there are so many.
    Any suggestions?

2. Personal prefence:

GonG
    Ash Catcher
    Ice Catcher
    At least 18" tall

After that, it just depends on what you think looks cool, and how big your budget is. I bought a waterpipe from my local head shop and didn't want to smoke out of it for a couple days, because it seemed like I was going to light a bowl out of the Mona Lisa. It is a piece of art work.

3. Yeah,
    I actually have quite a few, I just don't smoke out of em' as much.
    (I recently started vaping out of a vaporizer I bought.)
    I like RooR alot, I have the pleasure of owning 2 myself.
    And, I also have some custom glass from the headshop here.
    I either wanted to go ass out on a nice bong, or I want to get a handheld water pipe.
    Just was trying to see if I could get any feedback on the GC products.

4. #5 k_semler, Feb 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2010
    All I can say about GC is the scales they sell are god damned accurate. I decided to test the accuracy of it, and so I weighed a US quarter, and it read out as precisely 5.67g. This is the correct weight for the US quarter. The scale is so sensitive that I can blow, (with my mouth), on it, and change the scale readout. Now that's sensitive. :eek: Changing the readout just by atmospheric pressure. :eek: Needless to say, their scales are very precise, and I expect their water pipes would be no different regarding customer satisfaction.

5. Say that word in a head shop, and you'll be thrown out. Just an FYI. ;)

6. Obvious as hell. Just an FYI.:rolleyes:

7. Hello, Captain Obvious. :wave:

8. If you want to order a piece from GC then I would wait until they restructure their ehle lineup. Theres nothing wrong with the rest of the stuff GC sells, its fine for some people, but personally the only thing that appeals to me is ehle... and they only carry the really big ones with carb holes at the moment but they are working on getting the normal ones.

9. interesting, just tried my scale and it keeps tellin me 5.8 for a quarter, sometimes dipping to 5.7.

thats probably all the kief on top of it changing the weight a bit.

10. Thanks everyone, for the somewhat feedback.
    I dont need a scale, I have a brand new Vitra Glass Top, with an 11lb cap..
    I just want some new smoking apparatus. Getting a little bored with the vape.

11. U must go to some whack ass headshops then... :wave: