water pH

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ęZBůĐǻ420, Jan 18, 2010.

1. is 7.6 pH too high for germination????

2. 7.6 is a little on the high side, but it is close enough to the standard that I would be OK with it.

Good luck.

3. if i were to germ in a cup using a paper towel how much water would i put in the cup
    like 1/3 a cup?? a table spoon??? what is the proper amount

4. Using a paper towel you just get it damp and then fold it over the seeds and put it in a ziplock baggie. Using a cup just fill it to the brim, toss 'em in and cover it with syran wrap so you can tell when they crack and sink. Store both in a cool dark place like the top shelf of your cupboard.

5. awesome thanks +rep:smoking:

6. I germ by putting mine in a cup of water and dropping them into it for only about 12hrs then take them out and put between two layers of paper towel that i wet and squeezed out, on a paper plate in a ziploc bag left open for oxygen and left in a drawer where its reasonably warm but not too hot for 12 more hours, then put in cups of soil and in a day had sprouts!

got this method from someone who has grown many times and i have done it twice now works perfectly!

7. I use the same method as budworthy. Works perfect for me. Put in cup of water for twelve hours, then to the wet paper towel, either in a ziplock or tuperware. I put mine on my seedling heat mat tho. I usually have 90-100% sucess rate. Wait till the tap root comin out of the seed is atleast a centimeter long b4 u plant it. I know some peoe say as soon as the seed cracks to put it in soil, I find that if u wait till their at least a cent. long more of the seeds sprouted for me. Might just be me tho. Good luck fellow bud brother!!:smoking:

8. lol thanks man. i like that fellow bud brothers pros...+rep