Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

Water level for double honeycomb bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Will22nd, Oct 9, 2014.

1. I keep it between the first & second right now but not sure. I've yet to find a straight answer. What is the proper water level on a double honeycomb for the most Diffusion PERIOD.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. fill it right up to the middle of the top honeycomb

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Thanks but isn't that too much? Most videos I see have it between the two or right below the bottom one.

4. its up to you man. mess around with the levels yourself and see what works best.

i figured the most diffusion would be having the water line right at the second perc.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. I understand the personal preference advice but I wanted to know what's the best water level to take full advantage of both honeycomb percs in turn getting the best hit as a fact

Any other people who know

6. thing is personal preference is what it really comes down too...there is no ideal level because what is ideal to one person (maybe less so as to get less drag) may be too much for another. i know i will always lean towards suggesting adding a little bit more extra water to any piece simply because i prefer a little bit extra drag. if you dont have enough water, the hit will feel wispy and hot almost. if theres too much water, the hit will taste extra resiney and will take a while for the smoke to travel to your lips as you watch it....best of luck man, its fun experimenting though haha.

7. That bong looks expensive.

8. #8 GrowTrees, Oct 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2014
    If the water isnt even touching the top honeycomb its obviously not being used.. is that where you said it was at? If it were me, I would have it a little above the top honeycomb

9. I have two ways I'm doing it so far. Right below if not on the first honeycomb. Second is in between the first and second honeycomb. With both ways whenever I hit it the water rises and makes the second honeycomb work. So wouldn't that be the same as filling it up to the second honeycomb?

10. Paid $200 for everything for the bong nd perc. Love looking at it. Just wanna get the right water levels.