Water is toxic!

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by SlimmyJimmy, Jun 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. water is a toxic chemical to our human bodies, thats why we have to pee it out, because its WASTE. water is also highly addictive, thats why we crave it after not having any for a while, because it is addictive. we even go into such sever withdrawal symptoms that lead to death because of the withdrawal from water, a.k.a. dehydration. why should we hydrate if water is toxic to our bodies? also, if you drink too much water, you die! it floods your cell membranes or some shit. SOMEONES NEEDS TO GO BACK IN TIME AND STOP THE FIRST HUMAN FROM DRINKING WATER! im down to build a time maching. the thing is, that water addiction is so severe that the addiction passes down through generations, and all of a sudden the entire human population needs water to survive.

- I apologize for the awful punctuation! I typed it out when I was blazed.

2. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. Dr cooper will work on that for you.

This is a most serious issue that deserves our full attention...... Bazinga :p

Not a bad high concept. Sounds like reasoning people use against weed :p funny how you can turn something so safe and healthy (albeit, necessary when it comes to water) into something toxic.

4. Water is actually a drug:p A highly addictive one...o.0

5. Couldn't have said it better myself?

6. haha nice first post man, well welcome to the city!

7. [quote name='"DrSheldonCooper"']Dr cooper will work on that for you.

This is a most serious issue that deserves our full attention...... Bazinga :p

Not a bad high concept. Sounds like reasoning people use against weed :p funny how you can turn something so safe and healthy (albeit, necessary when it comes to water) into something toxic.[/quote]

It is quite funny that something given to us by mother earth can be considered "illegal." Everything of the earth is to be used by the many species that inhabit the earth, including humans. Who are they to say we can't use marijuana?

8. [quote name='"SlimmyJimmy"']

It is quite funny that something given to us by mother earth can be considered "illegal." Everything of the earth is to be used by the many species that inhabit the earth, including humans. Who are they to say we can't use marijuana?[/quote]

The government. They will soon be dictating our bowel movements. Just watch :p

But the real answer is "money is king ". Plain and simple. That's why they can tell us what to do with our own bodies.

9. [quote name='"UNAB0MB3R"']

Couldn't have said it better myself?[/quote]

I assure you, that I am able to count WAY past potato!

10. [quote name='"DrSheldonCooper"']

The government. They will soon be dictating our bowel movements. Just watch :p

But the real answer is "money is king ". Plain and simple. That's why they can tell us what to do with our own bodies.[/quote]

No... the people will take over soon, my friend. A revolution is coming...

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/right_of_revolution

11. the cherry on top right here :smoke:

12. Some kid did a study like this.

And he pretty much said the same thing..

but replaced water with H20 and people starting thinking H2O was this evil ass chemical...

and ya there was a test with a bunch of people in there somewhere and someother shit i cant recall do to the budder :smoke:

13. [quote name='"SlimmyJimmy"']water is a toxic chemical to our human bodies, thats why we have to pee it out, because its WASTE. water is also highly addictive, thats why we crave it after not having any for a while, because it is addictive. we even go into such sever withdrawal symptoms that lead to death because of the withdrawal from water, a.k.a. dehydration. why should we hydrate if water is toxic to our bodies? also, if you drink too much water, you die! it floods your cell membranes or some shit. SOMEONES NEEDS TO GO BACK IN TIME AND STOP THE FIRST HUMAN FROM DRINKING WATER! im down to build a time maching. the thing is, that water addiction is so severe that the addiction passes down through generations, and all of a sudden the entire human population needs water to survive.

- I apologize for the awful punctuation! I typed it out when I was blazed.[/quote]

Your a idiot. Like there's no other way to say that.
    Its like saying gas is bad for your car. Yea if you add too much it won't run, but it cannot run without it

14. 1st - No name calling...
    2nd - Your analogy is completely wrong..
    3rd - This is the bad news part... you came in here thinking you were some bad ass who is going to call this guy out and be some genius, but in fact you were wrong, so I wonder........what does that make you??? hmm...

15. I really got water poisoning once got a seizure and almost had a stroke :/ drank 3 gallons of water

16. holy shit good thing all i drink is moutain dew and coke

17. was that sarcastic???? lmao....

18. That's because we have a population of citizens with shit for brains...There are people that wanted water to be illegal..
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yi3erdgVVTw]Penn And Teller Get Hippies To Sign Water Banning Petition - YouTube[/ame]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.