Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Water Cure Bud Before Making Olive Oil?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Toker., Nov 20, 2016.

1. I have ground up and decarbed some bud.

I have the bud soaking in water to extract any left over nutrients and to mellow out the chlorophyl taste.

Before I put the bud in olive oil to infuse it, do I have to make sure that the bud is dry?

Or can I simply drain the water and put the damp bud in the olive oil?

2. If you're do the cure do the full thing. You want your weed airtight, I think. In water. It is more like reverse osmosis for weed. You'll want to get your buds fully dry, too.

3. When I water cure I don't cap the mason jar. I do make sure the cannabis is under water. I dry thoroughly before using, you don't want water in your olive oil. I dry my water cured cannabis in a colander with a fan blowing through the colander. It dries really fast- you'll be surprised. I don't know your water cure method, I usually water cure and decarb before grinding for extraction. I change the water once or twice daily for seven days. Good luck. Keep us posted on how it turns out.