Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Watching "The Universe" while stoned...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Brumac, Aug 19, 2009.

1. All I got to say is "holy shit..." Anyone heard of the History Channel's "The Universe" series? Man... Let me tell ya, I've never sat back in my recliner and had so many realizations and epiphanies while watching this show stoned. None of which I'll share here, because I'm sure they'll get laughed at (I mean I was stoned after all)... I went to bed afterwards still coming to realizations about my life and this planet, and oddly they made me feel more enlightened, and some of them oddly, even gave me a mild peace about them... Oh well thought I'd share this shit... I have nothing better to do at the moment...

2. Yeah I have actually done that too, watched that show and just contemplated things. Another fun one I did recently is me and my close friend went up on my roof to watch that meteor shower that happened like a week ago. We smoked a few bowls on the roof and just looked up at the sky, makes me wish I lived up in the mountains sometimes.

3. Yeah dude. That and like, Blue Planet, hell any show about the world we live in, it's just fucking amazing when you're blazed.

4. currently watching... new episode on now...

just a random one

5. My DVR catches em all... I love that shit... 52 inch plasma... I sit back and I am wisked away to other planets, galaxies... Man its a trip... I love it.

6. I watched Nostradamus 2012 high. It sounded like i was going to die immediately.

7. Hell yeah man good show. Very enlightening i feel humbled everytime I watch it. makes you realize that your stupid life is very insignificant so just be happy and fuck all the stupid little shit that may ruin your day. After all we are all literally just dust in the wind of an epic universe.

8. Right on man...

9. Dude I watched this shit yesterday night fucked up! It was amazing, hopefully i can find it again whens it on?

10. Good call, bro, I did the same. That was a magical night, as I decided to lay on my roof and ponder the time differences between what I witnessed and where I was.

Shows that depict the natural wonders, like BBC's Planet Earth and, to some extent, History Channel's The Universe, are great. The best, I remember, was sitting in Ecology class, high as a kite, watching videos of cheetahs catching and ravaging gazelle. The Life of Mammals, presented by naturalist David Attenborough, it was called. Great series.

11. Hell yeah! I love watching anything about space and physics (stoned or sober)

You should look for "The Cosmos" that's another good one. Carl Sagan is a genius. It's an older show, but still very relevant today. If you like "The Universe" you'll like "The Cosmos". Another bonus is that Carl Sagan sounds exactly like Morpheus from The Matrix... Blew my fucking mind when i realized it.

12. i love this show i just finished watching the mars edition while vaping it was fuckin crazy

13. I love watching anything on the History channel baked, Discovery/Science/NatGeo, anything like that is trippy as fuck blazed.

14. ahahahha so did I the other night....

15. Holy shit I was just watching this and was like..."I gotta blaze for this" oh my god that was mind blowing

16. hahaha I don't know if i saw the exact same series but it was something on history channel about the universe. they did this awesome zoom out and pan from the milky way outwards so you could see all these galaxies... and just the sheer amount of space in like figures I can't even remember... was mind blowing and i felt like i could actually comprehend the distance.