Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Watching "The Lorax" stoned?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by GreenGandalf, Mar 17, 2012.

1. In case you haven't heard, The Lorax is the new Dr. Seuss movie with the little orange guy and the weird trees. Do you think seeing in 3d while being incredibly high amazing or a waste of time and money?

2. 3-D and a cartoon? I might have to see this myself

3. if its 3=D shits gonna be trippy, i know it.

4. My friends did this, i was at another friends house but met them after the movie. They were all disappointed.

5. If it was sorely based on the books then I for sure would see it but it just looks stupid with these boys and girls in it.

I fear it will derail from the point the book made.

But that's just me.

6. i saw it in 3d the other day! it was sweet as fuck but the story is kind of lame.