watching pets while high

Discussion in 'Pets' started by stevepwn, Jan 2, 2011.

1. who else laughs at everything their pet does while you're baked?

2. #2 Devoke, Jan 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2011
    My girls cats are mad fun while blazed. Even more fun getting them blazed with us! :smoke:

This is Why These Threads Get Deleted.....Please Read The Rules....No Talk of Getting Pets HIGH!!! *unoit*

3. MY dog is amazing to be around when high, seems far more cuddly.

4. ya i do all the time i have a 5 month old puppy who gets into everything. Couple weeks ago she decided to charge up on top of glass table and she slid into a box and her and the box knocked over a lamp, i don't think the realized how slick the surface of the table was. So she is trying to run in the opposite direction while sliding toward the lamp the lamp goes off the table but is hanging upside down from the cord still plugged into the wall , so she runs really fast over to me and starts barking all pissed off at the lamp was so funny wish i had it on video.

5. I laugh at my guinea pigs all the time. One's really horny and always trying to mount the other one (they're both girls) and it's pretty hilarious to watch.

I also have two chinchillas, and letting them out to play is amazing while baked. You just watch them pinging off walls and shit. Chinchillas are ninjas.

6. i have a 1year old border collie, i sit on the top of one side of my mini ramp and he sits on d other side and i throw him tennis ball and he rolls it down the ramp back to me. Pretty much do this everytime i smoke its deadly

7. Love watching my pets while stoned..its like they know. I got a jack russell terrier, two cats and a turtle

8. is my dog the only one who hates weed then lol?

last night i was toking in bed and hes usually on the bed with me and im like wat the fuck why are oyu on the floor by my door?

haha i called him up by me andd put the bowl down pet him for a few and as soon as i picked it back up, he did a little bark and jumped off the bed and got back by the door. oh and hes a golden retriever always by my side and shit and whneeveri smoke he hats being in the room with me...

9. my dog is no fucking fun when im high, i made the mistake of letting her sleep in a hotbox ever since then she gives me that above the influence dog look...all "why do you do drugs?"[​IMG]

This asshole, my dog gives me the same looks. lol

10. I dont know nothing about pet, but watching kids when your high is the shit.

I went to a friends house yesterday and she has a 2 year old brother, and 6 year old sister...

Im blown, and this little kids playing with a toothbrush and a spiderman action figure, making them fight and stuff...

INTENSE.

11. creepy...
    lol jk

but yeah my cat is pretty funny

12. mee!

Yeh bro, when I'm baked I pet my dog non-stop.

13. I know -_-
    I didnt realize how it sounded until after i posted it haha

14. I have my wiener dog chillin on my lap right now:cool:

15. My dog barks to much for no reason

16. We always walk around the block at my friends house to smoke, and our excuse is walking his dog. She gets so happy and excited and just enjoys walking with us. Then we get back to his house, sit at the end of the driveway and smoke another bowl, and she chills so hard with us cause we pet the shit out of her and she loves it.

17. My dogs are lazy as hell, which is cool 'cause they just chill with me and watch movies.:smoking:

18. if uv ever seen get him to the greek then u obviously know. high as fuck=furry stuff is awesome. i guess the same applies to pets and now im stuck with the whole inside of my house lookin like a bear. ;)

19. My husky always wants to go outside and play when i spark up. Every dang time i told him to just chill but nooooo hes like twitching to go outside. I could take two hits from the bong and then i see him sleek around the corner with that lets go look :D. but what else can you do just open the door and :smoking: outside while he runs ape around the yard lol.

20. I find that I have a deeper connection with my animals when I'm high. I'm much more likely to forget about all the other things on my mind and just focus on them and their needs, which is important to me because I am training to be a veterinary technician.

As a side note, since this is somewhat related, I hope that people here do not blow smoke into their animal's noses or keep them in the room while smoking large quantities. Besides the fact that we don't know how cannabis affects animals emotionally and physically, it's my opinion that it's just wrong to force a psychoactive substance on a creature that has no idea what's going on. I hope I'm not out of line for saying this here.