Watch your Ass in New Mexico:

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by FarmerJames, Nov 12, 2013.

1. \tPolice Force Defecation and Surgery After Driver Clenched Butt Cheeks During Traffic Stop http://beforeitsnews.com/the-law/2013/11/shocking-cops-anal-probe-innocent-man-8-times-find-nothing-2453814.html

In this alarming News Report, it is clear Police have reached new lows bypassing our rights as citizens. This poor man was subjected to 8 medical procedures in a search for non-existent drugs because he rolled through a stop sign, then a police drug dog hit on his seat.
    Listen to this shocking report and see if you agree we have reached Tyranny.

New Mexico man David Eckert was pulled over on January 3 for failing to fully stop at a Wal-Mart parking lot stop sign.
    What happened next was far from a routine traffic stop.
    Officers claim Eckert was suspicious because he was “clenching his buttocks.” This was seen as probable cause to search the New Mexico man for drugs, which cops believed he was hiding in his anal cavity.
    After obtaining a search warrant, officers took Eckert to a nearby medical center and forced him to undergo three enemas, a colonoscopy, an X-ray, and multiple cavity searches. The invasive searches took about 14 hours to complete.
    No narcotics were found.
    Now Eckert's attorney is filing a federal lawsuit on behalf of the incident.
    KOB-4 reported:
    <blockquote>
    1. Eckert's abdominal area was X-rayed; no narcotics were found.\t
    2. Doctors then performed an exam of Eckert's anus with their fingers; no narcotics were found.\t
    3. Doctors performed a second exam of Eckert's anus with their fingers; no narcotics were found.\t
    4. Doctors penetrated Eckert's anus to insert an enema. Eckert was forced to defecate in front of doctors and police officers. Eckert watched as doctors searched his stool. No narcotics were found.\t
    5. Doctors penetrated Eckert's anus to insert an enema a second time. Eckert was forced to defecate in front of doctors and police officers. Eckert watched as doctors searched his stool. No narcotics were found.\t
    6. Doctors penetrated Eckert's anus to insert an enema a third time. Eckert was forced to defecate in front of doctors and police officers. Eckert watched as doctors searched his stool. No narcotics were found.\t
    7. Doctors then X-rayed Eckert again; no narcotics were found.\t
    8. Doctors prepared Eckert for surgery, sedated him, and then performed a colonoscopy where a scope with a camera was inserted into Eckert's anus, rectum, colon, and large intestines. No narcotics were found.
    </blockquote>Shannon Kennedy, Eckert's lawyer, claims that the warrant expired hours before the anal cavity searches were completed. She also said that what the officers did, if legal, could set a scary precedent.
    She said, “If the officers in Hidalgo County and the City of Deming are seeking warrants for anal cavity searches based on how they're standing and the warrant allows doctors at the ‘Gila Hospital of Horrors' to go in and do enemas and colonoscopies without consent, then anyone can be seized.”
    Eckert is suing the town of Deming as well as several Deming police officers.
    Do you believe his rights were violated? Moreover, do you think this case is a frightening symbol of out-of-control police authority? [ FULL STORY ]
    Feel free to Phone or Fax this Police Department your personal thoughts!​

2. Yeah theres already a thread about this. 
    Turned into a shitstorm over the definition of Rape, dont ask me how.

3. yea can we get this removed before that comes back hahaha

4. [SUB]One piece of this is especially scary to me: [/SUB]

[SUB]"Eckert's lawyer, claims that the warrant expired hours before the anal cavity searches were completed"[/SUB]

[SUB]Would that be an "illegal search" or "kidnaping and assult"?[/SUB]

Thanks for the heads up. I jus ran across the story this morning. Did a search before I posted and didn't catch the other thread.

I am still shaking my head over this one. Being of an age that prostate exams and colonoscopy's are a (very unpleasant) fact of life I cannot imagine being subjected to the treatment this man endured. Somebody needs to go to jail.....