watch the redneck grow perpetch!

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by mosesnumb, Aug 2, 2012.

1. Damn. Quite a sizable addition.

2. #102 theorganic, Sep 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2012
  3. [quote name='"theorganic"']Hey now its called super silver sour diesel haze! https://www.grasscity.com/connoisseur-genetics-seeds-sssdh/prod_364.html That pic on the tude isn't same pheno. These buds lean way more sativa haze.

Are you gonna straighten scrog back out? Looking good though got another month on the SSSDH.[/quote]

I'm attempting to straighten it out, but a lot of it got supercropped in the trash can lol... my bad on the strain, you are correct. I was pretty ripped last night when i got it, hot damn that hash was fan fucking tastic!

4. What kinda hash? smoke report? haaha

5. A mix of pineapple express and blue widow dry ice hash made myself.

6. [quote name='"futuremod"']What kinda hash? smoke report? haaha[/quote]

Lol what he said. I'm fairly sure there was more hash than weed in that container!

7. nom nom gimme some of that.. please :smoke:

8. That's funny shit his dad found his plant. Does he have a key to his place or does he leave it unlocked? What a dumbass its like he''s a highschool kid but way not lol. Gonna have to give him shit cause he told me bout this but could barely hear him on phone.
    Guess his loss is your gain gotta love that.

9. #109 mosesnumb, Oct 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2012
    Harvested the critical auto and yield doesn't look too bad, and man the solo cups everywhere are starting to put on some weight. I'm guessing about 4-5 grams ea. I think rather well for a first run. New batch of clones into the cloner (berry bomb) . And new seeds ordered!

10. Get some shots of the finished product!

11. Will do, waiting to get my wisdom teeth yanked out at the moment. When i get home and can function again i will.

12. [quote name='"futuremod"']Get some shots of the finished product![/quote]

Roll that beautiful bean footage!!!!

13. Good luck, I just had mine out and was down for a few days. Just dont get food stuck in there!

14. Critical auto is finally dried and in a jar. Big disappointment! Only 12.4g dry. It looked like at least a half when it was in the plant... oh well, good thing theres plenty more plants in there to make up for that debbie downer...

ForumRunner_20121009_134037.png

ForumRunner_20121009_134046.png

It's ok though, i got 8 more seeds that went into cups today, not to mention another dozen seeds coming from singleseedcentre.

15. May not be the largest quantity but it looks like the quality is there!

16. Yeah, I'm waiting for it to get a good cure, or at least till this 1/8 of sour diesel i picked up is gone... but i took a little nug over to my buddies house and he said he approves. So i guess it ain't too bad since it's only been dried.

17. If its not bad now just wait for that solid 2 wk cure. mmmm

18. 2 weeks!?!? Hell i usually do 4.

19. If you can wait that long :smoke:

20. I yanked my 2 outdoor plants which were way to early, but it's frosted several times the last week or so, so thats all going to hash, as soon as i figure out how i wanna do it...