Watch Super High Me

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by VolcomSton3d, Apr 23, 2008.

1. Determined to find out the true effects of marijuana on the human body, stand-up comedian and former Stoner of the Year Doug Benson documents his experience avoiding pot for 30 days and then consuming massive amounts of the drug for 30 days. More than just an amusing story of one man's quest to get superhigh, this documentary also examines the hotly contested debate over medical marijuana use.

http://quicksilverscreen.com/watch?video=45515

Watchin' it sober.

2. I did the same
    its a really good movie.

3. watched it.very good.I made a forum about it the other day.

4. just watched it today.

but i noticed he did not inhale on camera once.

i wonder why? if he wanted to fake it for legal issues he coulda bought legal herbs.

5. He inhaled a lot on camera from what i saw...

Great movie kinda sucks I can't smoke for a while :s owell...

6. can u give me a time in the movie? im am pretty sure that i didnt see him inhale once on camera.

7. he really doesnt.... wow.. not once hahaha

8. volcano part (no way you can fit that much smoke in your mouth) the part at the end ...those are just off the top of my head though.

plus even having the weed is illegal why would they not show them inhaling?

9. also known as the "Bill Clinton Strategy"

10. ive blazed long enough to kno when someone isnt inhaling and he aint with the volcano.... notice how his cheeks are always poofed when he takes a toke? this is because thats where the smoke is lol.

thats why im confused...... i dont understand lol:confused:

i also found when he wasnt high for 30 days he looked pretty baked.... and then when he blazed for 30 days he seemed just as baked.

11. His cheeks were together at the end part though when he smoked on stage, and can't you absorb the THC through your mouth? I thought thats how people with asthma smoked.

12. i am gonna watch it now... im watching if he inhales.

13. i would think asthmatics would either bake or vap, or if it's minor enough.. not give a fuck and smoke it up :smoking:

14. Sweet... he doesnt start smoking till like halfway through though.... after the first "day 30"

EDIT::.... shitty, you cant fast forward on megavideo :(

EDIT::EDIT:: N/M you can lol

15. HAHAH its lagging cus too many ppl are watching lol.

16. wow lol never thought that would happen..

17. i stopped lol, maybe that will help a BIT lol.

18. He inhaled just not all of the smoke, it looks likes thats how he likes to smoke, or maybe he wanted to produce more smoke on every hit for camera... honestly the movie was cool, he is a funny guy but i didn't like the movie that much.

19. why doesn't he inhale??? i'm watching it right now on netflix :confused:

20. it just proves weed is better for you than McDonalds